Reviews for Another Night
O.o Cool!
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hi!

Ah, this is so cool! :)

heehee, red x is at it again and is still as cocky as ever! I love his attitude! He's not all "I've-got-a-stick-up-my-butt" type of villian! :)

heehee, robin! ;)

yay! One more night could definetly not hurt!

Ah! I loved the make out scene! X)

Thanks so much for making this!

Anitoon3
loony chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Sweet
SuperNothing chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Nice! There really aren't enough Robin/Red X fics. out there, so reading yours was refreshing. You kept them so in character. Bravo! It was awesome! XD
RANDOMGIRL chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
o! Kinky!
critic chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Go Robin/Red X!
lola chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
this was a great read you did a great job portraying it and the 'Chuckles' thing? priceless XD
alena-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Terrific, awesome, beyond excellence, take your pick...

This one-shot is truly awesome... and it's a Rob/Red X... how awesome is that...?

The cheminstry between Robin and Red X was just pure sex... just like it should be.

The characterization was genious... you portrayed both, Robin and Red X, wonderfully and showed how similar they are yet still different..

“Don’t start getting all preachy on me Chuckles, I know where I belong. On the other side of the line. You’ll have to accept that.” ... my favourite line, because it is so Red X and I could really picture him saying that and the 'Chuckles' part made smile widely... _

To end this, I really, really, really, really, really enjoyed this. Thanks so much! You don't know how happy this has made me and how wonderful and awesome it is that you wrote me such an awesome one-shot... _

I just hope that you'll like the story I will write for your birthday... _

Can't wait to read more from you soon... _

Alena
ChErIsHeD21 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Robin can be a sick kinky bastard sometimes can't he? Crazy fic but it was REALLY good
Just Canceled chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
That was hot, sexy, erotic, sexy, and oh yeah, did I mention sexy? It was very good, and I loved it. Great work!
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Val!

How are you? I hope that you're doing okay!

This story was...hot. Very hot I might add. _ WOW! My were bugging out on the screen like so: 0_0

Red X is soo cool, you made him even cooler than he was on the show. And Robin...sighs I just cant tell you how wonderful it was! GO YOU!

I'm so excited! I dont know what to do with this energy. I'll find something!

Love,