Reviews for Laid
Constance Eilonwy chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This is fantastic. The way you alternated their pov, the structure, the way you use these sharp details. You kind of ripped my heart out a little with this, strong and poignant.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Loved Dean's desire to have something to throw sharp things at. Also loved the way Dean (and this is so absolutely true) cares about family past more than family future. The kids in the ocean were heartbreaking. Gorgeously sad. More please.
Azure chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Oh my GOD this hurts. The pregnancy test and Sam teaching himself to make chocolate cake and Dean's pain over the children and everything. It hurts, but it's beautifully executed and written, and you've painted this incredibly bleak picture all the way through. I love that, although they love and understand each other, their communication is still totally messed up, because it IS, and they don't always get what's going on.

I found this via the Lawrence Awards, btw, and best of luck with that!
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Wow.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow, poor Sam, he's lucky to have Dean.. such a good brother, in his loud but loving way. Great story:)
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hah, found one I'd not read, thanks to the Fan Fiction awards on - contratulations! This one certainly deserved it! Once again, a perfect Dean matched by a perfect Sam...
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
*sniffles* SO broken right now - in the best possible way, of course.

Gah. Sam's little remembrances, how he'd secretly wished for that blue line, and how he wishes to just be numb so losing her won't hurt anymore. Crap, I'm tearing up again.

*cough* On a tortured-AP Lang-student note, your pacing is incredible, really drives the entire story home. Plays like a symphony of beautiful pain. *heavy sigh*
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Ah, this was a great fic. Sorry for the long time to review, but you know, ate them. It's been awhile since I read it, but I know it was awesome. I'm gonna nominate it at under the category Whatever Man. If you don't want, you can email and have them take it off.

How's that?

HT
ashlyns chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Loved it! Awesome! So sad tho! But great.
Shuna B chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Dude. That was great.

Loving the stream of thoughs coming from the both of them. Such tormented boys, sigh!

Well done that was really well written.
ellenoz chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
This was superb, utterly superb. Deserves some really thoughtful comments, which are a little beyond me at the moment.

(I need a box of tissues and a hug) The boys are often written quite superficially, but the author dig deeps to show us so much more. Sam off the rails - it's deeply moving, and the last line is a punch to the gut. Loved it, thank you
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Oh, man you got inside their heads so well! I want to say I really enjoyed it but somehow I don't think 'enjoyed' is the right word! LOL! It was sad and intense and so poignant. I wanted to hug them and slap them both upside the head at the same time!

That was some damn good writing!
Lemmypie chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
GAH! You broke my heart with this story...Having read it again, I need another hug.

I love how you moved the story forward using both their voices..And Sam's memories just broke my heart.

Of course you couldn't let me just cry in my beer, you had to make me laugh a time or two as well...Courtney Love...You kill me.

lp
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Excellent.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This is so completely good in every way that I don't want to read anything else for a while. I need to let this one roll around for a while - savor it - because it's that good. It's spare and raw and real and just packs a punch like Sam's fist. Love. Thanks so much for sharing.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »