Reviews for And the Clock Ticks
Tu lo sai inc chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Wonderfully wriiten. I agree with you about Molly
FreeDaChickens chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Oh, this is so sad! It made me cry . . . :_(

You convey Molly's emotions wonderfully, too often she's portrayed as only an over-worried, overbearing mother. It's nice to "hear" her side of the story.

You might try writing a sequel/side story featuring Arthur's views on the war, that'd be really interesting!
Lilybet Edyvean chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
You have captured the essence of Molly perfectly. Bravo.
missminty chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This is beautiful, Molly is wonderful and nobody really appreciates her work, it is simple yet heart warming - well done!
bec7012 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
well that was really nice and sweet. :D
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I absolutely loved this. I can't begin to tell you how beautiful it is, because it seems so very true, surely, and right.

I rather think that Arthur is tougher than anyone will know until he has to show them, but I always suspected that its Molly's heart that's made the children what they've become. You've captured her and her moments beautifully.
celeste9 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This was rather good, and a great characterization of Molly. I think she gets forgotten a lot, but when you think about it, she truly is brave, as you said, knowing that she has so much to lose. There were some really wonderful details that made this so easy to imagine, the clock ticking like a Muggle clock, the washing of dishes, Molly's mundane concerns for her children keeping warm and such. Nice job.
xsnos chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Oh, thank you for this touching glimpse at Molly Weasley. You really bring out her thoughts. How proud yet scared she is for her family. Excuse me, I need to find the tissue box.
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I like it, it's different to what I normally read, so it makes me feel refreshed. It's wriiten quite well. The way it's written is quite subtely, if you get what i mean. On my alerts!
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
wow! This is wonderful. I must admit that this is one of the best oneshots I ever read. You captured Molly's character perfectly. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Very good - and Moody's remark about seven resistance fighters is very Moody-like.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4