Reviews for A Millennium Battle
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Good work on this update! Keep on Keepin' on!
Tailsmo4ever chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
better late then never eh? well just improve on the grammer and its fine
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
bervo poygone-haes-a-book-keeper-it,s-man
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
bervo-i want-more-of-crover-palse

mabey-you-cood do -sailormoon-meets-kimposslibe-hm
clueless97 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
WAH! O_o this is the first Zatch Bell/Sailor Moon x-over I've seen! :) right now I'm lovin' it! heh heh... surprise surprise! Ami and Suzy are related? that a little bit unexpected wouldn't you say? I mean Ami and Suzy's peresonalities are like total opposites of each other. Suzy is cheerful and somewhat clueless and Ami is smart, smarter than Kiyo even! _ funny! now Iwashima is calling Ami an alien just because she related to Suzy. yes, yes indeed Kane, it is a sign of the apocalypse. *laughs* Serenity and Yumi they're a bunch of interesting characters. Serenity wants to use Usagi and her scouts in order to win the Mamodo Battle. but how exactly does that suit their purpose just by using them? it seems like Serenity just doesn't want to do any of the hard work herself in anihalating other mamodos. how exactly is Yumi involved this? I mean beside just being Serenity's book holder? how exactly did Yumi manage to live for a thousand years? I mean she human... isn't she? Goren... Goren... Goren... who is he exactly. it seems that Serenity doesn't want to run into or meet him any time. Goren seems to stike fear in Serenity. well, update soon!

sorry if I asked too many questions! :P
Tailsmo4ever chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
i like this story! don't stop keep going!
ryou mint 4 eva chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
will the zatch bell chrecters have a past life too?
Hikari Ino chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
bervobervobervo why-have,t tia&maegume-tuned-up-yeat

Splout chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Um thats cool keep going I want to read more