Reviews for Mars on the Cusp of Vegas
jerzeygirl87 chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
The Story Was Really Good I Enjoyed It Alot. I Love Buffy The Vampire The Slayer Alot And Just Became A Huge Veronica Mars Fan. I Know You Wrote This A While Ago. Sorry Im Replying So Late.
WinterRain36 chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Great story! Please continue! How old is Veronica by the way now and will she and Xander ever have kids? Please let me know! :D
Allen Pitt chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
Weidman sure was an interesting guy. But anybody who killsAaron Echolls is ok in my book. Or something.

Any chance Veronica can use her detective-ing skills more in fighting this Apocalypse?
blue talith chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Great writing and an easy flow of words make the reading effortless! Most unfortunately, it appears that the author has, for some reason unknown, had to leave off finishing this superb tale. I would only wish Lancer47 is able to come back to complete this fine story!
blue talith chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Well, things are getting complicated on Veronica's side!
blue talith chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Good going! Eager to read ch 5!
blue talith chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Great writing once again! The story flows so nicely.
blue talith chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Does Veronica now learn the truth? On another note, I really, really like the idea of the Anyanka Sutra!
blue talith chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is going to be a great story, and I'm so happy for Xander!
Ironbear chapter 8 . 9/18/2008
Arrgh. A cliffhanger! ;)

Good story so far. It really needs to be finished some day. I have to agree with the other reviewer: Xander and Veronica aren't a couple I would normally think of, but they seem to work well together in this crossover.
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
i really wish there was more to this story because it is simply amazing!

i had never thought of xander/veronica but i absolutely love it.

although i do feel bad for logan. oh well.

i liked the little bit with trina, she's a character.

but this story rocked. i'm glad you wrote it.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
Nice to see another part or the fic posted, please do your best to add more chapters when you have the time
enchantedlight chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
great chapter! update soon!
warren chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
good story looking forward to your next chapter.
enchantedlight chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
great chapter! update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »