Reviews for Mars on the Cusp of Vegas
war chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
good story looking forward to your next chapter.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
Great work on these chapters, please try to post your next part as soon as you are able to
LoserPower101 chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
I think that Kendall probably had money it the suitcase, I mean look in between the lines. Oh, and if you're gonna add Kendall, what is it do to Xander, or is this gonna be like so double identity with Cordelia?
enchantedlight chapter 6 . 6/19/2006
RavynJensen chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
I know I've been begging for you to write the Logan-finds-out scene, but ... ouch!

Poor Logan, the things V said to him were horrible, the worst thing she could ever do is compare him in any way to his father. Even Xander thought she was harsh, at least he made sure that someone would be with him to make sure Logan didn't do anything drastic.

Okay, still interested in the story, but ... ouch.
war90 chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
I like the Xander/Veronica connection they seem happy together and thats something Veronica was a harsh conversation between Veronica and are going to continue the unfortunate Don ? good story looking forward to your next chapter.
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
I do like this story alot. Your characterizations were a little off but everyone sees people differently. please keep writing. I also agree that Warrior God would have made a better wording for the prophecy. Would have loved to see Veronica as a god would have been so great. keep up the great work.
Krystal chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
I like this story but it bugs me that Veronicas character is so weak. On VM shes this kick ass supperchick but in the Buffyverse shes overshadowed. Try bringing the story into the VMverse a little. I can't wait for the Xander Logan confrontation. Therers no way Xander could like him because of his great love for Veronica and eerie resemblance in personality to Spike.
Dr. Shubert chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
"And a great darkness will fall upon the earth and the skies above and the caves below while the turned Warrior of the Gods extinguishes all that is good and worthy and worships her enemies." First thing I thought of when I read this prophecy was turn "Warrior of the Gods" to "Warrior God" and you get ... Mars. Veronica (or maybe her dad) better watch out. ;)
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
My theory on the briefcase:

a) It held a lot of money; it was a lure to get Keith to go somewhere with Kendall-ie next season starts with "he's been missing for 3 months" (he knew Kendall is Priscilla & she wanted to eliminate anyone who knew that-after all, her millions came from being CEO and the CEO is Kendal and she isn't Kendall -

b) She looked through Beaver's documents and discovered something incredible. Maybe some real estate con that many prominent people in Neptune were in on? (I prefer the first theory)

NIce to see Mac meeting with her mom, that story was just so sad -especially her having a sister who doesn't know about her...

* Logan should meet Willow. heh... Kendall must show up! ... I would almost think Veronica is the slayer who gets turned, but all slayers have been activated...
enchantedlight chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
war90 chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
well I'm guessing money or gem stones but the spoilers say whatever it is will be dealt with over the first 3 eps. of season story looking forward to your next chapter.
im2cool4love chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Oh this is great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
enchantedlight chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
I think one "Oh goddess.” was enough not need to overreact with an “Oh dear lord.” *grin*
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »