Reviews for Mars on the Cusp of Vegas
RavynJensen chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
Arrggh! Logan is in Vegas and you still haven't given us the "Logan finds out V is married" scene.

Seriously, though, another great chapter. Good mix of action and dialog, loved that Willow & Trina met, and that you included more CSI people. Can't wait for the next chapter.

(please include some Logan-y goodness)
nelle-fang chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
Great chapter.
war90 chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
the Fitzpatrick's never seemed to smart to me just very did some very good acting on the roof top in the season 2 final the only thing I didn't buy was I don't think Logan would have been able to talk her out of shooting Veronica wouldn't trust the system not after Aaron was able to use his money and fame to get story looking forward to your next chapter.
colossus7376 chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
I really liked your story, very original! Keep up the good work!

Brian
nelle-fang chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
This is a pretty interesting story. Please update soon.
enchantedlight chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
I like how you added Nick Stokes from "CSI", will we be seeing any more people from "CSI"? Can't wait to read more, please do your best to update this story as soon as you're able to
RavynJensen chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
Great story, I really can't wait to see where it goes.

Love the way you threw in a CSI interlude, seeing as they are in Vegas.

Speaking of LoVe, will we get to see Logan's reaction to V getting married. That would be a killer scene!

Keep writing, and we'll keep reading!
slincoln chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I've been looking for a really good buffy/veronica mars crossover. Unfortunately I'm still looking. The premise is stilted and the characterizations are off.
war90 chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
well the family meeting went better than I thought it someone put a contract out on Veronica huh? should be interesting to see how the Scoobies and Veronica handle story looking forward to your next chapter.
hoggle75 chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
I really enjoyed the first chapter. the crossover is a great idea. The second chapter was pretty good, but I think that you need to give Veronica a lot more credit, especially when it comes to piecing clues together.

Can't wait to read more! :)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Can't wait to see how they'll explain that attack, please do your best to update this story as soon as you are able to
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Dorothy4 chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
Of course Xander took notes, with Anya who wouldn't, there could be a pop quiz. Maybe he combine the notes and sell the book, he'd make a fortune. So far, so funny, but Veronica is definately going to have to be let in on the secret soon. Dorothy
war90 chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
looks like Veronica is trying to catch up to Giles in getting knocked be interesting when Veronica tells her father she got married and to who. good story looking forward to your next chapter.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »