Reviews for Mars on the Cusp of Vegas
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
You know...as sheriff of the town next to Sunnydale...long enough to have been around in B.. season 2 when B. was wanted for murder...one wonders if Keith knows a little bit about what went on in Sunnydale...

* The all must go to Neptune and encounter Kendall/Priscilla! Might be a relative-Cord's parents went to prison for tax evasion, maybe it's a crime family ...
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
They start their marriage on a good foot. But on the other hand, if both said the other's town, it is a good sign of willing to compromise. And what is a marriage if not a whole bunches of compromises.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Can't wait to read more, please do your best to update this story as soon as you are able to, and keep up your good work
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Oh, this is just too funny. I hope the marriage works. I hope they figure out where to live. I hope you send more soon, so I can laugh again (especially after the supremely nasty day I just had.) Dorothy
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
The Trina/Willow thing is funny-but wait until they see Kendall... who very often is just like Cordelia would have grown up to be, if she hadn't met the Scoobs & then gone to LA etc...

but hey-maybe there'll be a murder, the FBI will be called in, and they can meet Booth. That'll go over well.

next Veronica should do some computer-sleuthing on them, and find out some very interesting stuff...but a Trina / Willow meeting would be very neat-
Aaron chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I'm such a fan of both shows, love to see how Xander and Veronica live with each other, i think they'll make a good match, Xander's joking nature, mixed with Veronica's cynical nature and the remarks they'll have yikes, it will be interesting to see Trina meet Willow, Keith finding out that Veronica is married, and can you imagine Logan finding out. and of course, I would love to see Faith meet Weevil. this is good for a start keep it up
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4