Reviews for Intoxication
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Wow! Nice one!
Komeko-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wonderfully written. Really made me keep reading. I'm not a huge fan of Hermione and adult Sirius, but I don't have issues with it. I did, however, really like this one-shot.

-Allie
About-Yearning chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is brilliant. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. It's very well-written and sexy, and you do a great job with the characters. Only problem? I want you to write more!
siriusisasexgod chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
that was hot, and amazing. very sensual and descriptive. i LOVED it. the temptation of forbidden contact between them made it 100 times better.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
oooh la la!:)
glacialheat chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
omg wow!
lady of darkness 88 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
wow i totally love this one you have to continue. Please i beg of you. What happens next ? :)
LeightonAliceAphrodite chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
THAT! WAS! AWESOME! I think you should continue it a bit. Another chapter or two?
Dipi chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
how i wish they had kissed each other thoroughly. anyway it was well written and was quite passionate
The Critic chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I've read this story about a dozen times now. I just LOVE Sirius in this!
MeBeingAWallflower chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Great Story!:):)
VikyVampirs chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Dear author!

Recently I have read your fanfic "Intoxication ", and I want to say that it is really great! Thank you very much for writing it! my opinion.

Would you mind terribly, if I translate this fic into Russian language and publish it on I will state everywhere that I am just a translator and you are the author of the fic. Also, all the additional information (like your email or website) can be published, if you wish.

Thank you once again for your wonderful work!

VikyVampirs
BasilissaSofia chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
You don't actually happen to *have* any Firewhiskey do you? *drools* extremely jealous of Hermione at this moment! Lol! Such a lucky girl! Lol, just taking a short break from reading TSIK - which I've been reading all day and late into last night (shh! my parents think I'm studying! haha) and OH! I've come so close to tears so many times just knowing what happens in the future! But if I want to tell you about that I better review that now shouldn't I? Lol! Well, either way, excellent one-shot and you should be congratulated on converting me to Hermius-ism!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I really hope this wont be a oneshot because it was very well HOT lol keep writing
Lady Imara chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Nice nice nice... this shouldn't be a one shot!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »