Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
gimpysgirl chapter 1 . 2/14
Hogsmeade? Meet at the Leaky Cauldron...in Hogsmeade. I think you mean Diagon Alley.
mysinger chapter 52 . 8/24/2021
Fantastic story from start to finish. Thrilled that Snape lived and Draco had the chance to redeem himself. My favourite characters were Harry, Ron, Severus, Lupin and Draco. I'm glad that there is a sequel. Thank you.
S.D.R.M chapter 11 . 7/31/2021
I really liked your story at first. Brilliant grammar, vocabulary, and a smooth, coherent flow. But honestly, the way that Harry surrenders his invisibility cloak- his most prized possession, one of the only things he has left of his parents- seems incredibly OOC and unreasonable to me. Additionally the Draco/Harry dynamic seems very D/S, and it seriously creeps me out. Harry in this story doesn't really feel like Harry anymore, or really a character that I am interested in reading about furthur. Sorry.
lilolilyrae chapter 52 . 7/11/2021
Absolutely brilliant story, thank you for writing!
Ducky1776 chapter 52 . 11/27/2020
You had so many plot lines and tangents I don't know how you kept it together! This was a great story!
Ducky1776 chapter 16 . 11/15/2020
Asparagus for breakfast? UGH! I still think Draco did it.
Stein chapter 52 . 7/21/2020
So good my sleep schedule was derailed
Guest chapter 44 . 7/19/2020
This is fascinating.
Kathereena chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
Like it so far but his birthday is on the 31 of july, so how he has only a week before classes start when it should be four weeks stumps me a little
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2020
I dont think Harry's punishment was fair considering track also cast an unforgivable and the fact that he unconsciously was practicing obsura. I keep getting really bad secound hand embarrassment and anger for him.
winterzstorm chapter 52 . 1/16/2020
I loved the duality of this story, amazing character development.
PineNutPesto chapter 12 . 12/24/2019
No, asphodel and wormwood are ingredients in The Draught of Living Death. The bezoar was the antidote to most poisons.
PineNutPesto chapter 8 . 12/24/2019
Thank you for representing Ron fairly! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. I hope their friendship survives.

Thanks for posting!
PineNutPesto chapter 2 . 12/24/2019
Oh, what a fascinating development. And I love the loyal tone in Hermione's letter. Thanks for posting!
Love2read23 chapter 52 . 11/21/2019
First, I want to say that this fic has been awesome. It's a perfect blend of intrigue and mystery with fluff and banter. If I had a C2 (which I still don't know what the 2 is for) for perfect stories this would be on it.
Thank you immensely for writing.
Second, I want to apologize for an earlier comment about how this wasn't going to solve the Voldie issue. I had wrongly assumed that since we hadn't seen them discuss or deal with that at all then it wouldn't happen. It's funny a bit that Voldemort could plan the whole year then be taken done in like two chapters.
I loved it. I am glad that Draco is still friends with Harry.
I'm glad that Severus and Remus are staying.
Have a great day, week, year, life.
1,929 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »