Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
MrsH chapter 52 . 3/18
Thank you for sharing your fabulous story. I enjoyed it very much.
NatNicole chapter 40 . 3/11
LOVE your version of Ron!
Hilarious ending!
Hedwig35 chapter 2 . 1/29
thanks for writing this story. I read it yesterday in nearly one go. It made me like Malfoy and hate him again and like him again - all while you stayed true to canon (apart from the book-we-should-never-talk-about aka the horrible book 7)
I especially liked your Ron.
Amalthia chapter 52 . 1/19
I loved your story! I liked the mystery and seeing how Draco, Harry, Ron, and Hermione became friends.
why didn't harry immediately order the return of his precious cloak? it was the first thing that sprang to mind as soon as harry was given power over draco.
Lady GryphonInia chapter 40 . 10/21/2016
Ron is hilarious XD!
Guest chapter 52 . 10/1/2016
I have nothing but pure love for this story. I enjoyed seeing Snape building report with Harry and Lupin. Loved your Draco and your Ron to bits. Neither are favorite characters of mine usually. You opened my eyes to their true potentials in a way canon and other fanon never has. For that I thank you! I also really appreciate that friendship/acceptance/cooperation were such important themes throughout. So glad you didn't give in to certain readers' demands for romantic/sexual pairings. For me, the pages Rowling dedicated to pairing off her characters were ultimately the dullest and least original. Your story certainly didn't require gratuitous relationships to remain entertaining, suspenseful, and surprisingly poignant.
oolie chapter 21 . 9/30/2016
You could have ended this right here and I'd still love this story. Really happy you didn't end it here!
oolie chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
The sorting hat committing suicide is just brilliantly original. Haven't read anything like it before. Am enjoying the idea of the unsorted house and the trio's reactions to it. So far this story shows a lot of promise.
Jamies chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
Thanks for making Dudley a person, and not just an extension of his parents. Not that I'm fond of him, but his usually written as a lifeless accessory, so it's cool to see you not going that way.
smiles2go chapter 52 . 9/7/2016
This was extremely awesome! I dunno why it doesn't have 10,000 favs!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/24/2016
This story has really gone down hill. It started with a plot, but has deteriorated to mindless teenybopper drivel and vapid makeovers-something no one over the age of twelve cares about. In short, your story is boring due to its lack of direction.

This is where I quit reading.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/24/2016
You can always tell how vapid an author is by two things in a story: the presence of a Mary Sue (Yolande) and how many chapters are wasted on shopping sprees or makeovers. After all, what a person looks like is the most important thing about them according to 99% of all bimbos.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/24/2016
So what will be the pairings in this story?
1,828 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »