Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
Jamies chapter 2 . 9/11
Thanks for making Dudley a person, and not just an extension of his parents. Not that I'm fond of him, but his usually written as a lifeless accessory, so it's cool to see you not going that way.
smiles2go chapter 52 . 9/7
This was extremely awesome! I dunno why it doesn't have 10,000 favs!
This story has really gone down hill. It started with a plot, but has deteriorated to mindless teenybopper drivel and vapid makeovers-something no one over the age of twelve cares about. In short, your story is boring due to its lack of direction.

This is where I quit reading.
You can always tell how vapid an author is by two things in a story: the presence of a Mary Sue (Yolande) and how many chapters are wasted on shopping sprees or makeovers. After all, what a person looks like is the most important thing about them according to 99% of all bimbos.
So what will be the pairings in this story?
I hate Yolande. She adds nothing of value to the story, is vapid, and is badly written. I hope Voldemort kills her-it'd improve your story. Also, it's a stupid name for a Mary Sue.
you depicted ron beautifully, most people feel he is unworthy of the golden trio,(god help those idiots,) anyway beautiful chapter
oh my god! no words there. you made me speechless.
bibliophile030 chapter 52 . 8/15
Your story was absolutely, bloody brilliant. I much enjoyed the plot twists and depth of characters. You proposed an interesting take on the moral ambiguities of the Harry Potter world. Thank you for an excellent story.
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 4 . 7/16
I really like Harry's introspection here. I've long thought that the house system was detrimental, but I've never read a story that really addresses it like this. You've really captured the characters' reactions realistically, especially Harry, given his fear of being found out as a closet Slytherin and his reasons for rejecting Slytherin in the first place.
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 5 . 7/11
No offense, but this is super confusing. Nothing's clear and Harry's so subdued and almost like a bystander.

Well obviously I haven't read much further into the story but just letting you know that confusing the readers like this sometimes turns them away from the story.
Yay, I'm glad talking to Snape cheered Harry mentioned no pairings but I'm in favor of Yolande and Hermione if you do take that route.
ranoshi chapter 42 . 6/4
Ron is a wonderful character to explore and you write him beautifully.
ranoshi chapter 40 . 6/4
Cheers for Ron, he seriously gave them something to think about because turning on a Knut really is ridiculous if they really considered Draco a friend.
ranoshi chapter 16 . 6/4
Harry is sweet, I'll smuggle you some toast haha. Harry mirroring people in how they treat him is very insightful. This is my favorite chapter by far.
1,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »