Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
Hermione, oh, Hermione, I hear there's this lovely new spell called "Wingardium Leviosa" for all those books...

Wonderful chapter. Making Draco think can be done, one must simply go about it properly. I look forward to Draco having to tell Ginny that a certain shade of puce is really, really bad for her coloring.

You caught the essence of Harry/Ginny perfectly, by the way-book 6 didn't half work things out properly for them, and it still feels forced.

More!
parseltonge girl chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
kewl
Jenn the Freak chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
No! What's this feeling coming over me? Is it- could it be? I'm feeling bad for Draco Malfoy. I need to build a bomb shelter, and go hide in a little corner of it- the world is coming to an end!

But before I got off in search of impossibly thick metal and such, I think I caught a mistake-

“Fine, then, your thing with feeling elite,” Harry said flatly. “You don’t like the Weasleys because they’re poor, or Hermione because she’s a Muggle, or me because I’m a Gryffindor, or...”

Dont you mean Muggleborn? Or was Harry just compensating for Draco's usual taunting.

Draco's smart, so I like him again. I could never figure out why he took Harry's cloak, and it was so important that I was like "meanie!" for some time. But his backhanded way of helping Harry really makes me trust him. I'm glad Hermione's with them today, maybe she can stop Ginny from being too...Ginny.

One more question- how many more chappies is this fic? Can't wait for the next one!
hittocerebattosai chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
*grins cheerfully* Cool, cool, cool! I can't wait to see what happens next! *is estatic* Thank you for the update!
Mistress of Eternal Night chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
ha, i loved it. that was a really good chapter and i can't wait till the next with Draco and the girls. _. that hopefully will be funny. _. anyway, will we be seeing more of Remus and Snape in the next chapter? i'm wondering what is going on with them.

as for those details at the bottom of the chapter, well at least you knew you were writing it and then explained it. _. i probably would have totally not noticed anything if i did stuff like that in one of my own stories. _. and i actually didn't notice anythng out of the ordinary other then them being in Diagon Ally instead of Hogsmeade. _.

anyway, i'll close up this review now as it's getting a little long. and i will probably keep on rambling if i don't. so anyway, i can't wait for the next chaper coming... tomorrow i believe? well anyway, i can't wait and you're still doing an amazing job with this story. bye for now! _!
fahzzyquill chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
so good.
rayama chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
Good chapter. HOnestly, I just assumed the Diagon Alley weekend was an extra special treat (hence only 5, 6, and 7th years). How they got there...floo, perhaps?
CoyoteWolf chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
Lol...nice. Don't worry. I've seen weirder mix ups. A lot of them not as amusing. Anyway...poor Draco. I hope the girls don't torture him too much. : )

Write on!
FluffySmarts chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
oops! lol... i kind of forgot that Hogwarts was in scot in one of my fics... oh well! ppl can deal! lol

love the chapter! very nice! (fantastic!)

sunsethill chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
With stuff this good, of course I'll keep reading! ;-)

I enjoyed your take on the relationship between Ginny and Harry in this chapter. I happen to be a Harry/Ginny shipper, but I could see this as actually being the way they would feel. I am still finding the Harry-Draco interaction fascinating.
aloavi chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
Hermione isnt a muggle, she is a muggleborn. And people think youwe confused Diagon Alley with Hogsmeade becouse in the first chaper you did. The Harry James Potter! thing is seriously geting old. Great story keep on writing.

PS: Im not good at constructive reviewing
Agent Jaid chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
I'm sorry, but I _don't_ trust Ginny, and right now I want to start screaming and kicking someone and run in to rescue Draco. Hermione? Trust her. Ron? I trust him _mostly_. Ginny? Not a chance in hell, and PARTICULARLY not with anyone she isn't friends with. Even then it's touch and go. Hermione is going too? I feel... marginally better. She has a better handle on her temper and how it relates to how it manifests itself.

I loved how Draco managed to get himself out of trouble for the diary incident. :D THAT made me grin superiorily.

Anyways though, regardless of my anger/terror over the Ginny incident, I have faith in you. XD Even if it's even worse than I think it'll be, I will still have faith in you. Fear not! I shall not abandon you, no matter what. EAGERLY I shall await the next chapter! :O

~ Mel

p.s. XD Seeing the summary still is making me want to squeal.
theMikeMonty chapter 29 . 7/26/2006
Great update! Loved it; the ginny part was somewhat wierd but altogether great. So, is harry gonna hook up with anyone? I can't remember but i think you said no, but you should give him some sort of romance... of course.. it's is only the second week of school.. oh well :) I await the next update
FluffySmarts chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
ok-

i have a few questions

one) wat happened to Remus?

two) is harry teaching DADA?

three) is harry doing to get a gf/bf?

thats it-

FluffySmarts chapter 11 . 7/22/2006
so we've go hermione/harry on our hands?

im ok with that-

but i was looking forward to harry/sevvie but whatever floats ur boat-

1,928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »