Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
parseltonge girl chapter 21 . 6/27/2006
KEWL I...THAT...I MEAN THAT IS A KEWL CHAPTER. PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!
CoyoteWolf chapter 21 . 6/27/2006
I knew Potter would tell Draco something like that. : )

Thanks for the update!
rayama chapter 21 . 6/27/2006
Analysis of Draco's behavior...well, I like the way you're presenting him as very complex, with layers to everything he does. I think he's simultaneously trying to get revenge on Harry and impress Harry.

I still think Harry got royally screwed over. I'm glad to see he's growing up...but I feel like Dumbledore is (again) making Harry a sacrifice, this time to help bridge the gap between Slytherin and Gryffindor.

Maybe it's the Obscura again, but I have a hard time believing that Harry would be so blase about the invisibility cloak.

Oh, forgot to mention this then, but a few chapters ago, when Lupin was talking to snape and talking about how Harry was becoming like snape, for example by hanging out w/Yolanda and Draco...HELLO. How stupid is Lupin? Did he just FORGET Harry's punishment?

I can see Harry taking Snape as a role-model to an extent...but frankly b/c it's a reflection of how deeply damaged Harry is. Isn't that how abusers are...belittle and humiliate and bully their victims, then throw them a few crumbs of 'affection' or 'approval'.
sunsethill chapter 20 . 6/26/2006
Yes, that was a great chapter. I had forgotten, though, what the Revealeo was-so I had the fun of going back to reread a few chapters. It was nice to get Ron, Hermione, and Harry back together, and Draco just keeps being more interesting.
CoyoteWolf chapter 20 . 6/26/2006
Wait a minute...it's not over is it? Cause...this should never end! EVER!
CoyoteWolf chapter 17 . 6/26/2006
-is laughing very hard again- Ok...I NEED to ask this again...where did you get all this? This story is pure brilliance! Wonderful! Fantabulous! I simply love Severus, Lupin, and Potter.

Aw! Potter sees him as his 'hero' does he? : ) Wonderful. I love this business with the no sorting, no houses. I'm sorry I didn't mention it before. I myself have always hated the very idea of brading children based upon their dominant traits and...yeah. I hated it. Too black and white for this earth.

-reads-
CoyoteWolf chapter 16 . 6/26/2006
-rolls on the floor laughing- Love how Severus took points off for Potter enjoying it all too much. That made me laugh even more. Wow. Where DO you get this stuff?
CoyoteWolf chapter 15 . 6/26/2006
omg! I had a similar thought about muggles and wizards when I read the first few chapters to this! That's so cool!
CoyoteWolf chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
I love stories with no pairings...they make me happy. : )

Aw...more Severus and Potter interaction. I like.
CoyoteWolf chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
Show me the idiot who can beat McGonagall at chess...funny stuff. : )

O_O Wonder what Draco will make him do?
ESP chapter 20 . 6/26/2006
I'm very glad you've arighted ron, ahrry and hermione. It's just like a hp book! they have fights/issues, and then they're back together, better than ever! i heart you.
CoyoteWolf chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
I'm lovin' all the Snape Potter interaction. : ) Hope it keeps comin! -reads-
CoyoteWolf chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
I really loved this last scene! -keeps reading-
athelas chapter 20 . 6/25/2006
aw!

sorry about your computer troubles, i know how nerve wracking it is to lose one of those thingies.

LOVED these two chapters! very very very curious about how draco re-connected to harry, and im DEFINITLY wondering A LOT about draco. in fact, i think i may love him. almost as much as i love snape. who i LOVED here. especially harry's little "cheek." i think that moment is one of my favorites ever.

okay. well im flying off to camp in about 4 hours, so im looking forward to a bunch of new chapters to read in a few weeks! hearts
parseltonge girl chapter 20 . 6/25/2006
hury wiht the next chatpter pulease!
1,928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 126 .. Last Next »