Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
fahzzyquill chapter 20 . 6/25/2006
i want to know what happened when the universe supposedly crashed down. update soon.
parseltonge girl chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
cant wait till next chapter
fahzzyquill chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
update soon. i really want to find out what happens. this is so good.
ESP chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
The uploading problem happened to me, too. There's a way to circumvent that whenevr it happens. Simply export a chapter of any of your stories, and it will become a document. Copy paste the next chapter into this document, and post it as a new chapter. YOu don't lose the old chapter but you can add a new one without ever having to import. It's brilliant
sunsethill chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
Ah, so Harry and Draco now have a mental connection-and Harry is messing up Draco's nice, ordered, nasty world! Glad you didn't lose the whole story!
unsmart chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
No, no, no! No original characters! No listing Harry's boring class schedule! Come on, I'm just here to read a story, not a student planner. OCs are bad news. Boring details are bad news. Just say "With a flick of his wand, the syllabus appeared." Or, "Harry conversed with some first years and wondered if they'd still be friends if they were sorted." It's that simple. You're a great writer and you've got a good idea, but you're focusing on stuff that isn't important. I think this is as far as I'm reading.
unsmart chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Less about plants! More about story! ...sorry. I realize you've already completed several chapters of this story, but I had to get that out of my system.
rayama chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
good chapter...though Harry's had an awfully embarrassing time of it.
athelas chapter 18 . 6/22/2006
updates?

*puppy face*
athelas chapter 18 . 6/20/2006
it seems a bit random for harry to all of a sudden decide to check out the chamber of secrets. its like, he obscuras, sleeps at snape's, wakes up all happy and innocent, gets upset in potions, and WHAMO decides to skip charms to explore. especially since the last chapter was snape's pov, you need to make the transition and reasoning clearer.

aside from that, im really really intrigued here. AHH what do you MEAN its a trap? wtf. and im VERY VERY curious as to who has been chilling down here. from your authors note i figure this is a big plot point, but i feel like i need the next chapter to understand it!

im also kinda concerned about hermione. :(

im surprised you skipped the whole potions class- does snape teach it the same as ever, even after he and harry have that civil evening together? something about lupin's diagnosis seemed off to me... i want to see more of snape and harrys relationship now!

ron's note on the desk is classic tho :) you made me giggle.

cant wait for the next update,

heart, athelas
Jenn the Freak chapter 18 . 6/16/2006
I'm leaving tomorrow for 9 days, I'm gonna miss TWO WHOLE UPDATES! '( Who needs to visit my g-parents in Nebraska when there's fanfic? But i promise I'll leave a review for both when I get back. I don't have much to say in this chapter, except to applaud your creative mind! I've always liked the Chamber of Secrets, dunno why. And go Hermione! She's one of my favorite characters in this fic! Sorry for the short review, but I have to leave early. Happy updating!
visitor-2-earth chapter 18 . 6/16/2006
I wonder how Harry will get out of there, and if he'll make it in time for class...O and I can't wait to figure out what that look Draco gave him meant. Also I like your consept of the Chamber, it seems fitting. _
Tooi ake chapter 18 . 6/15/2006
Awesome story! I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. I wonder how Harry will get out of this mess?
Medea Adar chapter 18 . 6/15/2006
i like this new chapter, very suspenseful.
rayama chapter 18 . 6/15/2006
Good chapter. I'm glad SOMEONE is pissed at Draco, since Harry is disturbingly mellow about the whole thing. That could be the obscura, I suppose.
1,928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 127 .. Last Next »