Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
fahzzyquill chapter 18 . 6/15/2006
this chappie was awesome. please update soon. i was a little confused at the beginning of the chapter to be honested. can you explain what was going on during potions.
victor12806 chapter 18 . 6/15/2006
Oh, I love this fic!

Maybe I missed something - but WHY did Harry go down into the Chamber? I will reread 17 & 18 to see if I missed it. It's bad enough he's having to shun Hermione and Ron - now he's trapped!

It's great how often you update - keep up the good work!
parseltonge girl chapter 18 . 6/15/2006
luve it can't wait till the next chapt. please huury!
sunsethill chapter 18 . 6/15/2006
Nice and suspenseful. You would never guess how much I loved mysteries and how many I read years ago based on how bad I am at figuring them out in stories like this-so I am suitably intrigued with just how long those glasses have been there! I liked the trap at the end.
logger chapter 17 . 6/15/2006
I LOVE this story. I've been away for a week and have just now caught up. I love the way you are making Snape examine himself. Keep up the good work.
Sheoftheqtip chapter 17 . 6/15/2006
Aw... TOAST! That's adorable. Sorry, I find it very sweet when Snape and Harry form this sort of awkward relationship, especially one so gradual. Thanks for updating so often and keep up the great work :D

-Bow
Alessariddle chapter 15 . 6/15/2006
Great!Great!and of course GREAT!The science and the magic that way you make it so real and belivable...
Alessariddle chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
IT's still great..In fact, it's so great that I can't stop to write a review
Alessariddle chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Great!Simply, great!
fahzzyquill chapter 17 . 6/14/2006
this is good. there's something irresistable aboput snape and lupin arguing.
Jenn the Freak chapter 17 . 6/14/2006
Chocolate chip muffins and a new chappie- life couldn't get better! Well, maybe if somebody did my english/band h.w. for me..but oh well. This is a really good muffin.

Anyway, 5 reviews is horrible! How'd you only get five, did people become brain dead? Maybe they were busy. They'd better have a good excuse. -crosses arms-

Remus is a smart guy, of course he'd realise that Harry's changing. But I never even thought about it like that...how...odd. He's befriending people who're making his life hell. Draco, for obvious reasons, and Snape, because he started the punishment in the first place. Odd, isn't it? Maybe that's what Remus is realising. I wanna see Reemy and Harry hug. They need a hug. -hugs both-

Now a few home made tounge twister things for your amusement-

Severus Snape sings sad songs.
Tasha chapter 17 . 6/14/2006
this is an awesome story! father figure snape is an awesome idea
adrixa chapter 17 . 6/14/2006
So little Snape becomes a father-figure to the-boy-who-lived get's help from Hermione with his hair. He surely did not think that would happen. lol. another charming chapter.,.
IP82 chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
You lost me there, interaction between Snape, Malfoy and Harry was way too OOC in this chapter.
visitor-2-earth chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
The part about Snape implying he did naughty things with Harry made me giggle. Over all I really loved the whole chapter. _
1,928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 128 .. Last Next »