Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
Medea Adar chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
Yay! A new chapter! I thouroughly anticipate the next!
ESP chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
oh my god STOP bitching about the reviews. you sound like a petulant six-year-old. It's ruining your fantastic endings. (you do have a nice way of summing everything up in a seemingly unrelated last sentence.) you know you're excellent, stop whining. It's annoying. Reviews aren't everything, they're hardly anything- most people jsut say 'it's so good.' or some BS like 'your lyrical, melodic descriptions leave me spellbound... it seems like you gave birth to every gorgeous sentence..." (that's a lot of labor)
Silverthreads chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
Excellent interaction between two men who I think will never find any common ground.
parseltonge girl chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
asome chapter can't wait till the next please hurry up with it.
Faye chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
Awesome chap, and great revolations! keep up the good work!
athelas chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
harry hero-worshipping severus wouldnt cause him to randomly think of the same paper as sev. maybe there's a lingering bond from occlumency...?

argh your fics is one of the few that still keeps me guessing and checking the calendar frantically, and for some reason i still check on it even if its only been a day since you updated. dont let lack of reviews get you down- this is one of the most intriguing and original and yet still in character stories ive read in a LONG time.

i LOOVED snape's line about whatd hed do to lupin if he caught harry in his rooms. made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

harry and draco are being SO cute together, btw. im almost sad that harry's punishment is ending soon.
sunsethill chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
Silly me hadn't noticed the shift in perspective until you pointed it out, but I really liked this chapter so the shift worked well for me. I liked the interaction with Snape and Lupin in this. It was familiar, but a little different from how it is usually done. And I loved that Snape was GLAD that Lupin had hit him, but Lupin was horrified. Very fitting reactions.

I also liked this little bit: "“Because it’s obvious Harry’s taken it into his head to worship the ground you stalk on, old friend,” Lupin said quietly." The "ground you stalk on" Hee!

And Snape's reply was perfect.

Ah, so Snape looks like a stud now, eh? Is he going to have gaggles of girls following him in the hall and giggling? It would drive him right back to greasy hair!

I'm enjoying this more as time goes on. Yea for regular updates!
rayama chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
Good chapter.

Though it's sad that Lupin can't show Harry the same sort of consideration he just showed Snape.
athelas chapter 16 . 6/9/2006
LOVED this chapter. seemed really short, but whatevs. i want to know what lupin was doing down there so early!

i also loved how comfortable harry was with snape. they're bonding, how sweet!

how harry knew where snape's quarters where is really bothering me. gr.

and now i have to go read all your reviews to see who guessed draco's motivations. he seems to be getting instructions from snape... speaking of which why would snape think DRACO would prank him? curious. okay i really have to read your reviews now cant wait for the next update squee hearts
visitor-2-earth chapter 16 . 6/8/2006
I now have something to look forward to on Tuesday and Thursday! Oh and Snape with pink hair XD! I might be able to talk a friend into drawing that, I know I'm going to try. _
AMANDA chapter 16 . 6/8/2006
AMAZING story , please write more, i need more! ahem...this story is great. i think everything is perfect, you have a great plot and i like how you gradually give the characters a turnaround showing all aspects of their personality!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 6/8/2006
Oh, I like Draco's solution! But Hermione had best be _very_ careful in Potions class *meow*. After all, who was the person most likely to have to make the potion to return Hermione to human in second year?

When Polyjuice Attacks...

Anyway, thanks for posting the update schedule. Yum, YUM!

Good chapter.
fifespice chapter 16 . 6/8/2006
ooh im sure snape is happy to be in the pink so to speak adn whatw as remus wanting hmm and plz update soon
fifespice chapter 15 . 6/8/2006
wowo a revealo charm to stop teh obscuro will harry make up with ehrm and ron and moer to teh point will he get his cloka back
fifespice chapter 14 . 6/8/2006
poor harry he has lost his two best friends mind you i think draco is jealous cos hes notreally got friends has he
1,927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »