Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
fifespice chapter 14 . 6/8/2006
poor harry he has lost his two best friends mind you i think draco is jealous cos hes notreally got friends has he
fifespice chapter 12 . 6/8/2006
so where has malfoy disappearred to? and i do hope you get the invisibility cloak back
fifespice chapter 11 . 6/8/2006
im sorry no matter my punishment id tell draco to go to hell before i gsve up my cloak and snape was rather quite pleasant for him lol so is blaise and the girl twins?
fifespice chapter 10 . 6/8/2006
i personallty like to think draco has hidden depths but in your fic ehs just a lost cause as for jk rowling its hard tot ell with her lol
fifespice chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
you are mean and trust draco to do something like that
fifespice chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
oh dear dear things are not goign well fro harry not ata all
fifespice chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
oh dear id not be impressed if id been only capable of an E and someoen had change it so i could get an O.

and what will dracos punishment be
fifespice chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
oh dear why did harry let draco do that he should have told him to bugger off and now remus is disappointed in him
fifespice chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
im confused did harry get an O or an E ? and was the reason hes the way he is lack of food?
fifespice chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
hm i guess harry wont let on he should have been in slytheirn wonder if any one guessed? id say not and umm im sure intn eh one of the boks hermione says the hat wanted her in ravenclaw
fifespice chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
wowo well we all know who teh slytherin resideing within gryffindor is that be harry lol. and the elaky cauldron is diagon alley not hogsmeade
fifespice chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
hmm so dudley has a touch of magic in him maybe hes a squib? and what will hermione do to snape i wonder lol
fifespice chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
well interesting start why ddint hary recieve his extra stuff about potions
Jenn the Freak chapter 16 . 6/8/2006
YAY PINK! I bet he looks simply dashing. I'm curious as to why Remus needed to talk to Snape so early AND WHY HE'S SO FREAKIN COLD TO HARRY! Meanie, he is! I talk like Yoda, yes? Hah, I havn't even seen Star Wars. Anyway, I'm extremely proud of Hermione. Proud beyond words. Her feelings are still hurt (hduh) but I knew all along that she'd figure it out! *cough* I want to see some Ron/Hermione/Harry action! Funny how Draco and Harry are almost acting like friends now. I mean, when the final battle comes, what if they have to fight eachother? Heck, them being friends gives ever death eater Harry sees more of a human aspect to them. You know when it comes down to it, he might have trouble fighting. He'll be thinking 'Does this one smile as much as Draco?' and 'Maybe this one has a little sister." At the same time a assume Draco might be helping him a bit, toughen Harry up, see things from a completely different point of view. But it's all fishy. Real fishy. And I don't like fish. Okay, I'm done with this review. I know it's weird, but marching band starts today so I'm hyper! The updating schedule is awesome! That way I won't have to say update soon, I'll just be checking my e-mail way too much every Tuesday and Thursday. P Bai Bai!
rayama chapter 16 . 6/8/2006
Sorry, that revenge is not good enough. And, frankly, Harry's being too nice. Good chapter...but I just can't reconcile the casual, yet deeply vicious, cruelty of SNape and Malfoy, and then harry's relative cheerfulness and care.

ANd, again, he should sue Dumbledore.
1,928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »