Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
athelas chapter 14 . 5/31/2006
that was so painful.

is it horrible if i love draco even more now?
Honor chapter 14 . 5/31/2006
More please! And that was really evil of Draco. Would love to see more of intellectual!Harry, but I'm undecided on enigmatic!Draco.
Catina chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
*RAISES HAND*

Oh I FEEL the HATE!
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
Well, so he can't speak to them. Did Draco mention writing? Or sign language? Or having Dobby repeat his words to them? Come on boy, turn that little Slytherin inside you _on_. Do something incredibly brilliant for both of them, Harry. You have a vault at Gringotts and you know how to use it. Buy Ron the sweetest broom in existence. Buy Hermione a lifetime interest in Flourish & Blotts, or at least half their inventory. And do it before the two days is up. Hire Fred and George to do a singing telegram (specify they must remained clothed, however, I think that would be a _very_ good idea). Kidnap Gilderoy Lockhart and have him _tapdance_ a love letter to both of them.

So he doesn't speak. There are lots of ways to communicate "Draco screwed me and both of you all at the same time and you are my best friends ever and I love you." without saying a word.

I mean, there's always buying an ad on the front page of the Prophet...

Oh, yes, you're quite right. Draco _is_ scum. He doesn't have friends, not really, or he'd understand why what he did was so very, very wrong (ok, it might not have stopped him...).

Harry needs to do some damage control _now_. Just thought I'd offer a few suggestions. Draco was not as subtle as he thought he was.
rayama chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
Frankly, I almost hope Harry loses it and does something horrible...just so Snape and Dumbledore will get a damn clue. AND he really needs to take Yolande up on her offer.
sunsethill chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
Ah, yes. You have stirred the pot more. Again, I have no idea where you are going with this, which is actually a good thing. Your Harry is developing some major angst and your Draco is very intriguing. I can't wait to find out what is up with him.
Jenn the Freak chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
Omgosh. They say it's a thin line between love and hate...-punches Draco- HOW COULD HE? That's purely evil, he's still trying to get the advantage, and what a dirty way to do it! All I can hope is that Hermione puts it together. Or maybe even Ron. SOMEBODY! They have to! This is..depressing. I'm gonna be thinking about this during all my exams now...if I don't do good, I'm blaming Draco. I'm in too much shock to say much more. Please update as soon as it's humanly possible!
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
great story! love how Draco is so evil! ;)
Agent Jaid chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
*raises one hand* Oh! ME! MEMEME! I hate you! I really do! I don't hate Draco though, he's just... acting like himself. Can't really hate him for that. I couldn't believe that Hermione went to Gryffindor because of _Harry_ though! That part totally threw me for a loop...

Will Harry be friends with Hermione and Ron after the next few days? Oh gods, Harry has to burn it - he won't have proof! Maybe he'll be smart and duplicate it? Oh dear oh dear... Will only Ron or only Hermione forgive him? I can't wait...

~ Mel
Kally chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
I guess I can see some parallels between Enders Game and Harry Potter but I don't think they are all that similar. I'm really enjoying your story and am anxious to see what Draco makes Harry do next. Are the teachers really okay with all that Draco is doing to Harry, this last chapter seems like harry's punishment is now effecting and hurting other students.
logger chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
WOW! That was unexpected and, yes, we hate you quite a bunch! How could you do that? I do hope you set them right and let them shove a pie in Malfoy's face!
Eartha chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
Wow. That is all I can say about your fanfic. It is perhaps one of the most interesting and thoughtful fanfics I have ever read (with ten years worth of reading, that is saying a lot). What I like even more is your insistence on not putting pairings in here. I've gotten so tired of senseless romances that put together characters just to shock the reader. Furthermore, I'm not too keen on romance at the moment. I only have one small criticism to make on your writing, Harry was not muggle-born. Both of his parents were wizards. He was muggle-raised, though. So far that is the only thing that has bothered me. I haven't even caught a spelling or gramatical mistake. I'm really amazed at your skill as a writer. You have taken character development to a whole new level. Please, continue to write. I've enjoyed reading your work imensely.
rayama chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
Good chapter. I'm getting some hope for Draco...though if Harry doesn't get his cloak back I'll never forgive him. Also, Remus' attitude sucks. Granted, Harry cast an Unforgivable...but he's had them cast on him since he was 14, so wouldn't his perspective be a little skewed? And Remus DID forget his potion and try to kill Harry, and Harry forgave him for that.

You couldn't blame Harry for telling them ALL to go screw themselves at this point, really.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
Well, given the way the rest of the school turns on him whenever the Prophet has a snit fit, Harry has reason to doubt the sincerity of those who look up to him when the weather is sunnier. Hermione and Ron do stick by him, no matter what, and he found out that others did as well when Umbridge was clearly down on him.

But there _are_ all those others who change their minds fairly rapidly. (cf _Ender's Game_ by Orson Scott Card-Ender is openly favored by the commandant at the Battle School, and then left to manage the consequences himself. Scary little parallels all through that book, frankly...).
sunsethill chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
This chapter had some very interesting perspectives. The conversation with Lupin was intriguing and insightful. And having Draco follow Harry the whole day under the cloak leads to some interesting speculation on his motivation.

I'm not sure I'll like where you end up with this story, but right now it has some of the more memorable elements in it of any stories I'm following.
1,928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »