Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
claymade chapter 9 . 5/15/2006
Amazing... I really like the situation you've got set up between Harry and Draco; it's so ripe with possibilities that one's head fairly spins trying to imagine them. A brilliant plot twist, and so believably set up. Can't wait to see where you go with it.
rayama chapter 9 . 5/15/2006
Great chapter. Poor Harry!
athelas chapter 9 . 5/15/2006
wow... i officially love you.

this fic is FABULOUS! incredibly original and unique- when the sorting hat disappeared i was truely shocked, and i've been in fandom for a long time. im fascinated by this occlumency thing harry is doing to himself- and ron has caught on too! im really excited about this harry/draco thing, AND the snape thing! YAY SNAPE! i felt so bad for harry when he realized that his grade had been changed- i hope snape was skimming his thoughts and realized how much his approval means to harry. he CANT become another dark wizard, and i hope snape can save him. draco doesnt seem too bad here either- YAY ARE WE GOING TO HAVE NICE DRACO? this could be VERY interesting.

this is by far one of the most intellectually stimulating and philosophical fics ive read on this site- please update soon!

hearts,

athelas
pseudonomi chapter 9 . 5/15/2006
I love this story, absolutly love it. its got much more of a structure than any of my stories. brilliant.
DebsTheSnapeFan chapter 9 . 5/15/2006
this sucks, Im not even sure i like this story anymore, I do hope however, Malfoy takes advantage over it and tries somthing with Harry, perhaps nearly sexual assaulting him? or somthing. Somthing that will really freak Harry enought to actually make him run from the school. hope he realisize that Hogwarts is not safe. also hope he hates Dumbledore and Snape for letting it happen. anyway thats how i want it to go, of course they will catch him in the end, perferably snape.
Howl chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
You're story is, once again, deeply, deeply intriguing. And I think you're right about Ron. He's too strategic about things to be an imbecile, truly. There's something more underlying to him, which no one on FF. net seems to acknowledge, JKR sometimes.

I love the talk of your story, if that makes since. The questioning of basically everything, pulling in all the facts into one setting, and just going from there beautifully. It's quite brilliant. Especially Harry's metal stability. I can't wait to see where you go with this, honestly. Seriously, I'm like licking my lips in anticipation of reading it.

Mind, I tend to keep the e-mail alert for a while in my inbox before reading it, so that it's closer to the next chapter update. A bit of a flaw, seeing there's a long gap in there at times, but still. Thought that counts with me.

Oh, and one question, how long is Harry to be under control of Draco. I mean, he didn't hold Draco too long under the curse, but I understand the severity of the curse too. *shrug* Anyway, you said this is already completed? How many chapters?
DebsTheSnapeFan chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
update soon please
Spectre chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
Marvelous! Please keep the good work up.

Still haven't seen much of Dumbledore or his objectives but I expect that is just as well. The old drama queen has a tendency to hijack a fic at times. It was an insight that this particular Dumbledore has a blind spot for the predudices of the House system.
Jenn the Freak chapter 8 . 5/13/2006
Awesome chapter! I don't think that Ron's such an idiot, either. Never have, in fact he's one of my favorite characters! You've got both Harry and Ron dead on in this chapter, I can vividly imagine them talking like that, then fighting. All excellent, update soon!

P.S Better ?.! than just !
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 8 . 5/13/2006
really cool chapter! love the dialogue between Harry and Ron! (Ron is so cool :) please keep on writing!
Agent Jaid chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
I loved the Hat's song, and how it *poofed* out. I _HATE_ the "Unsorted House" thing though. I mean, it's cool, but... Oh! And, Hermione was in Ravenclaw? Perfect! I love how Harry tried to sort Ewan and the remark about "holding court". It's very true, and I'm glad you pointed it out! It isn't fair that no one ever puts it realistically into things. But you did and now I'm so happy! I am wondering though if anyone'll ever find out about Harry having been a Slytherin. At least Hermione would be sensible about it, I mean, if there's anything she's _not_ it would be a hypocrite.

I'm surprised that Harry used an Unforgivable. It was amazingly well handled, and absolutely believable, and I... I'm just so impressed. Draco... is he going to be a mini!Death Eater or will he be swayed to the Neutral side? I am so curious to see what happens. Dudley having a tiny bit of Magic was very unusual also, but oddly enough, it fit.

I can't wait to see what you do next!

~ Mel
Phoenix's Feather chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
hi this is a good story, i really like that you made ron not stupid, serously he is understimated as a character cos your right he is briliant at chess (stratagy). Harry is a intersting character too, what is going on with him is he turning bad?

anyway love the story hope you update soon.

~Phoenix~
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
Interesting chapter. I like a perceptive Ron, and in many ways I think he is. Sometimes he just doesn't _bother_ to think-it's easier just to tramp down the well-worn Weasley and Gryffindor way. But he _does_ think-I just wish Rowling would show it more often. He cares greatly about Harry, and is far more complex than he looks.

For those who look beneath the surface, and can wait till he's done eating, anyway. But a lot of Ron'a goofiness is normal for a boy his age. It's just alien to Harry because he was raised by the Dursleys, threatened by Voldemort, etc. etc. etc., he doesn't understand what people who were raised in normal families are really like (he shares that with Snape, I believe).

Excellent chapter.
rayama chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
Great chapter. Again, I think Harry's punishment is grossly unfair. He freaked when someone tried to Crucio him. Considering the number of times he's be cursed with it, I think it's understandable.

So, what's Malfoy's punishment? He threw the first Unforgivable.
ESP chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
Hey, I don't think Ron is a bumbling imbecile either- he's not.

You write the characters almost impeccably, a thousand points. The dialogue is terrific, the descriptions vivid without being too flowery... I love your style. The idea is a new,innovative one and I really like where you're taking it. All around, a terrific read. I'd like to see a zillion more chapter up by this evening, if you will.

Thank you. I'm off to see what else you've written. You're quite good.
1,926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 .. Last Next »