Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
Saint Snape chapter 52 . 8/11/2019
I just read this story and it was fabulous, although you scared me to death thinking Snape had died, but I forgive you now that he survived. :)
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 52 . 6/20/2019
This was a new take, but it seemed to all take place within a month, not a full school year. I feel like I missed something. It was very disconcerting. Other than that, it was a solid story. I really enjoyed the fable and its interpretation.
GrumpyFox chapter 4 . 6/17/2019
I did NOT see that coming! What a twist! I love finding stories that don't always follow the thread others do, and this took one sharp turn off the beaten path! I'll be in an airport for a couple hours, this is perfect to keep my attention until my flight!
Alex chapter 52 . 6/12/2019
It wasn't bad as long as you ignore all the Draco Malfoy fangirling, especially towards the end. Personally, I prefer heroes to be halfway decent human beings, but there are always those girls that like boys who are worthless
Mary777777 chapter 8 . 6/11/2019
Hmm, you don't mention what Draco's punishment is, or are they letting him get away with casting an unforgivable just because it didn't hit Harry. Seems quite hypocritical to me
Nastergal chapter 52 . 4/28/2019
I'm just leaving a review because this story definitely deserves more recognition... I definitely wanted to strangle Draco a few times, Snape as well, but that's one of the reasons he's a great character.
slytheeriin chapter 23 . 4/22/2019
"james potter and lily evansperfect for one another, of course, both from good wizarding families" ... but, I mean ... didnt you said that Lily is a Muggleborn ? ... im kinda confuse here
Guest chapter 51 . 3/8/2019
The last line of this chapter nearly had me fall out of my chair laughing. You've done such a great job with this story. The battle stuff was so exciting that I never slowed down to comment earlier.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/7/2019
Author notes used sparingly won't end the suspension of disbelief, but yours are like the 20 minutes of Dr. Who producer/actor/director comments, spoilers, and explanations after every 15 minutes of a Dr. Who episode on DVD. Your story is impressively good, but 60 to 70% of the wordcount seems to be mostly outdated author notes, which I'm never sure whether I need to read or if they are just a total distraction and waste of space. No fucking clue what RAB is in your footnotes to every chapter. It isn't Regulus A. Black, and if you ever explained the acronym, I overlooked the explanation because you notes are probably wordier than the story itself.
Guest chapter 38 . 3/7/2019
Draco had told Harry how to privately correspond, but Harry never bothered to check on Draco.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/6/2019
You say you respect Albus. Darn. I was hoping for a spectacular demise.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/6/2019
Great, great final scene of this chapter.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/6/2019
What was in the pockets of the robe Ginny just destroyed? Draco's wand? What else?
Guest chapter 25 . 3/6/2019