Reviews for the Secret of Slytherin
Guest chapter 19 . 3/5/2019
They could save everyone some bother by sending Dobby to talk to Harry, and sending Fawkes to rescue him.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/5/2019
delightful!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/5/2019
Holy Moly! That was unexpected. Exciting stuff.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2019
Woohoo! It's an exciting ride. Harry's just a bit of a hot-head, isn't he?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2019
Wow. Very cool. Original idea, too, unique to this fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2019
LOL. Wait till he has kids. Vernon's gonna go nuts. I was worried about underage magic, but it wasn't a problem. Good suspense/drama and good friendship development in your writing.
Asphodel74 chapter 52 . 2/15/2019
Thanks a lot for your amazing story! It is really well written and exciting. I liked very much how you portraied Draco as an ambiguous character but all of the other characters were so well written, too. I also loved the piece about the fairy tale and the mystery and the conclusion about prophecies. The only thing I think that was too quick and easy was the ending. I think if it had been that easy to kill Voldemort, someone would have done it long ago, in fact he would have already died when his own Avada Kadavra backfired on him when he tried to kill Harry as a toddler. But all in all it's really a great story and I couldn't stop reading until I had finished it. Oh, and it was very refreshing that there were NO pairings ;)
ImHufflepuffAndProuf chapter 49 . 11/26/2018
I’m a little bit confused as to how the other quidditch players started dive bombing death eaters as Harry and Draco were the only ones who had brooms
ImHufflepuffAndProuf chapter 16 . 11/25/2018
I wonder if tonks saw snapes hair she would keep hers bubble gum pink to tease snape or immediately change her hair color so she wouldn’t look like snape?
mowmers chapter 42 . 11/9/2018
I am so grateful and happy at your presentation of Ron. So many times he's the stereotype and the scapegoat of prejudice, and I've been desperate to find a fic that presents more of his character than that. I love the hufflepuff angle, and the idea of how his core loyalty was the source of his bravery. Great fic all around, I like to read the whole thing before I review but I just couldn't wait.
fictionfanII chapter 52 . 10/12/2018
another fantastic story!
Love your writing, you bring the characters alive on the page.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2018
Hi,

It feels like the week with Harry following Draco is lasting WAY too long.

Old-Crow
SkyeMoor chapter 51 . 9/5/2018
Sweater instead of jumper.
SkyeMoor chapter 48 . 9/4/2018
When you write the borg, think bees.
Funny to hear Draco betraying Severus - is that on Dumbles orders?
Seems dumb otherwise.
SkyeMoor chapter 33 . 8/31/2018
to be perfectly fair, Snape didn't ask about the potions grade.
1,925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »