Reviews for Pieces
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
This was one amazing story. I would have liked to rea more about Bruce with Lois, and how things went when Clark became Superman, and then there's the fact that you mentioned Oliver at some point but he never did appear in the story...

I believe you have a sequel somewhere around here, guess I'll go check that out.

I really liked your story.

Chlark forever!
CDR Blaine chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
Wow! You're knowledge of medicine is a wonderful addition to the Smallville plot. What a wonderful job of plot development and execution in fan fiction. You are well spoken obviously, and write with expression, depth and clarity. I look forward to reading more from you. Especially where Clark and Chloe are concerned.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Gah. Hate Lana. Gr.
Shannonn14 chapter 11 . 10/8/2006
that was a great story! I LoVED IT!
Shannonn14 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
nice chapter
Reader of Pieces chapter 11 . 10/1/2006
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH!

Loved the chlark in it amazingly perfect!

Lexana very nice...although i do not like lana and lex but lana was good in this. And lois and bruce funny!

you really kept the characters personality in check exactly the way they act on smallville.

I am definitly going to read the sequal!

Keep writing got serious talent there!

loved the story!

-reader of pieces

P.S.

love the twenety years later journal intate very sweet!
Creedog VanDrey chapter 11 . 9/12/2006
I don't care if the rest of the story is crap (which I sincerely doubt it will be), the nursury rhyme subplot completely makes the story worth it.

BruceLois! I almost didn't see that coming. Though, I kind of expected Lois to be the shameless flirt of the two. Nonetheless, their first scene together outdid the nursury rhyme by miles. I would have liked to see their relationship develop more.

"Casanova Surfboard, the Incredible Vanishing Psycho and now Captain Trust Fund." I love it. You write a great Lois.

Most writers don't understand that a real Lexana cannot be syrupy. Your analysis of what it means to be with a Luthor was incredibly poignant.

This story is truly exceptional. It stayed good until the end. I especially like the vignette near the end. It made me yearn for this future, canon aside. I wanted to see more. I'm moving on to your other work, and I hope to see little scenes like this one in the future. Please.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 11 . 8/19/2006
Really really great fic. Action and resolution, but enough hooks so as to have that proper sense of finality. "Worlds Finest" first meeting SV style. But much better as it's Chlark and you made Lana an interesting, non-lame character. I dug your Lois 'shipping as well, especially since it's a great ship and totally acceptable in the face of Chloe's invention. Lois can be paired away from CK and still be valuable to the story, this fic is excellent proof of that. 10's all around, I eagerly look forward to devouring your other fics. Thanks for this!
super.laurent chapter 11 . 5/19/2006
VERY VERY GOOD!simply one of the best fan fics i've ever read!gripping and brilliant! I wished for this story to never end...it was SO good!

On another level i'm fluent in french and the part you wrote with lex speaking in french could use some corrections...if you need any help with that i'd be glad to help

Laurent
Taletha chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
So, it would be completely redundant to say that this was a great chapter - but it was!

I really enjoyed the Bruce/Chloe/Clark interview parts. The chemistry - in a non sexual context, between Clark and Bruce is great. The dialogue was well put together and realistic.

It's all mysterious and dark. Loving every minute of this!

So, here are my quotes -there are wonderful:

“Yes, I hope it’s not a problem. I could fly you home, to Littleton, or Smallburgh…”

“Smallville.” Clark corrected, and Chloe squeezed his hand, amused at his annoyance.

“Of course, sorry.” Bruce apologized.

“Knowing that Lex lies professionally, and that Lionel practically invented the skill, I can see why they’d want the research”

It was Clark Kent that continued to be the big mystery. The younger man had been as easy as a brick wall to read, and was as cautious as a highly trained Rottweiller, all rolled up in an ‘aw shucks” farmboy pose. The CD-ROM Bruce had passed along to the farmer was only a teaser, and until Bruce knew exactly why the Luthors were so interested in Clark Kent, when they were practically the kid’s neighbors, he intended to keep as tight an eye as he could on the situation.
Taletha chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Okay, another great chapter.

I admit, I was laughing out loud while Lex was showing Lana his room of weird - I'll quote it:

“I don’t know what to say, Lex.” Lana turned away from the photo, her eyes landing on an illuminated copy of a legal document that turned out to be a copy of Clark’s adoption papers. “I mean, why just falls short.”

“Why?” Lex choked on the word. “Lana, you’re a bright girl. Put it together.”

“You’re obsessed with Clark Kent. I get that.” Lana nodded, keeping to the perimeter of the room, her eyes avoiding Lex, who was standing next to a block of twisted metal. “I don’t want to ask why, Lex. If you are in love with him…” She trailed off hopelessly, searching for the right thing to say. “I know Clark isn’t that way, but he’d…”

“Oh, come on, Lana.” Lex sneered at her, his face a study in disgust. “I’m not some high school girl writing the name of the star quarterback all over my notebook. This is not about ‘love’ and ‘desire’ at all. Clark’s secret isn’t about whether he prefers blondes or brunettes, either.” Lex paused and looked at Lana sharply. “You really don't see the where this all connects, do you?”

That Lana was thinking that Lex was in love with Clark was hilarious! But what else to think when he's got a room dedicated to another guy? LOL! I'm wondering what Lana meant when she said that she would help Lex in his quest to continue to stalk Clark. Clark better watch his back!

So, as I mentioned before, I haven't seen Season Five - did Clark and Lana actually sleep together? And is Bruce Wayne a part of this all now? Which by the way, I love.

Bruce Wayne is bringing out a jealous Clark - how cute! But he needn't worry - Chloe's only got eyes for him.

However, Bruce interest in Clark is also interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapters to wee where this goes.

Great work! This is becoming my first Favorite Smallville story.
Taletha chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This is really an interesting story.

I am a new convert to Smallville and I've only seen seasons one through four. So, I'm wondering how much of this is AU and how much of it is from season five. Doesn't matter really though, it's entertaining all the same.

I watched four seasons on DVD within two weeks and I totally saw the Chloe Clark connection. Nothing agaist Lana but Clark needs spunk and someone he can trust with his secrets.

I'm curious to see Lana's reaction to Lex's room full of weird things that happen with Clark Room.
daydreamer22688 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I LOVED IT, couldn't stop reading it! Great story!
NewCastle81 chapter 11 . 5/1/2006
That was without a doubt the best fanfiction story I have ever read.

There are simply no adjectives available to describe how impressed I am by all aspects of your story.

Wonderful, really, just wonderful.

I hope that you will grace us with more of your work, and soon!
Stoko chapter 11 . 4/30/2006