Reviews for My Funny Little Valentine
RoniBopShop chapter 1 . 7/3
Oh this was rich, I loved it :)
MoonIllusion chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I'm dying...please write one more chapter... lmaooo
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Wow, how... awkward it must be afterward in the house. Oh my god... :D:D I really liked it and I wished it would exist a second part :D:D:D:D I mean... sweet innocence Naruto and... well, such a valentine card Sasuke :D Would be funny and awkward :D
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
OMG. Totally hilarious! I think Neji shoulds have known that giving the wrong definition to a bad word causes some serious consequences. I loves your fics; they reallies brighten ups my day. Ands remember, don'ts apologize for somethings you enjoyed!
NotSoAnon chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I don't know how many times I've read this, but I'm pretty sure over twenty! (and I NEVER reread fanfics unless they are one of my absolute favorite stories. This is really funny!

Poor oblivious Naruto x/
motherofwaffles chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Icchann chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
PLEEEEEEEASE Turn this into a 2 shot & I will love you foreverrr, my Lemon Goddess!
xXAli-FanXx chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
HOLY SHIT! I was laughing my ass off. Awesome just plain awesome. Great job would love to read more!
Yikes chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
evra chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
o my... that was hilarious
Apollymi28 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
LMFAO That was so good. I would love to have read where they go to his apartment and start doing stuff and Naruto throwing a fit and Sasuke having to explain everything and them getting down into it. Maybe I could try to write it. It probably turn out horribly in gammer. Unlike in collage I will not have my mother look it over. lol Maybe I could find a good beta for it.
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
YaoiAttraction: OH MI GAWD NARUTO! Lol I can't believe he said that. Aww poor innocent blond. This was soooo cute!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ohmygod! words can't descrbe the hilarious-ness of this.

Poor Neji, not wanting to ruin Naruto innocence Cx
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
LMFAO! I'm literally writhing on the floor, in tears! This is officially THE funniest valentines day fic I have EVER read! Not to mention, one of the sweetest! Fantabulous job!