Reviews for Kitty, kitty, MEOW!
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 8/15
Ch 6

I'd like to update that story too .
Lokilover19 chapter 6 . 7/28
Plz update
pinkpanther chapter 6 . 7/28
I really wish this hadn't been discontinued!
Great story wish you'd continued it
savemyunicornclarence chapter 6 . 2/13
I love this. Harry is so cute, and I love his adorableness cat self. I especially like that tall cat woman... adorable little kittens and cats. Drarry is a beautiful thing. I love good malfoys and I love it even better when Narcissa has lucius whipped. Best thing in the world. It is brilliant and I hope it isn't abandoned. It would be a shame. I agree that war shouldn't screw with your morals or values. Love this.
my deathly hallows chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
. . . why did you stop . . . . ?
sandywolf138 chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
oh I simply love this story. I do hope you continue it soon!
DinkieDoo chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Why would you abandon it?
Brooke chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
You've probably already abandoned this story since you haven't updated since 2006 but please contine this story, it's so interesting! I want to know what happens next! And I think it's great that the malfoys are good in this story and I love how you portray Narcissa.
RambleSchapalon chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
ahaha omg please update! I need Mawrrrrr! :) So cute that Draco doesn't know he's smitten with Harry...
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
This story is soo amazing! Please do continue it!
kurosakiami01 chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Aaaargh. I'm really saddened that this story hasn't been finished... *sighs*

The whole thing is hilarious and yet serious and beautiful in its own way. I love the slightly-crakish characterizarion and the humor-oriented descriptions that approach themes in a curious way, that could have been far from happy, actually.

Harry actually thinking of letting Voldemort rape him to save the world?! I almost cried right there. My poor, poor Harry! *sobs*

I LOVED Narcissa and Lucius. And the last line of chapter 6? Brilliance!

Even if this won't be completed, I enjoyed it very, very much.

Thank you for sharing!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Glad to get a look into what the dark side is doing, on the light side I hope that Harry and Draco get together soon.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Ok I would be lying if I didn't admit that that was the strangest day dream I have ever read though it was very funny.