Reviews for Kitty, kitty, MEOW!
DinkieDoo chapter 6 . 10/11
Why would you abandon it?
Brooke chapter 6 . 9/21
Please update soon.
You've probably already abandoned this story since you haven't updated since 2006 but please contine this story, it's so interesting! I want to know what happens next! And I think it's great that the malfoys are good in this story and I love how you portray Narcissa.
RambleSchapalon chapter 6 . 2/27
ahaha omg please update! I need Mawrrrrr! :) So cute that Draco doesn't know he's smitten with Harry...
This story is soo amazing! Please do continue it!
kurosakiami01 chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Aaaargh. I'm really saddened that this story hasn't been finished... *sighs*

The whole thing is hilarious and yet serious and beautiful in its own way. I love the slightly-crakish characterizarion and the humor-oriented descriptions that approach themes in a curious way, that could have been far from happy, actually.

Harry actually thinking of letting Voldemort rape him to save the world?! I almost cried right there. My poor, poor Harry! *sobs*

I LOVED Narcissa and Lucius. And the last line of chapter 6? Brilliance!

Even if this won't be completed, I enjoyed it very, very much.

Thank you for sharing!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Glad to get a look into what the dark side is doing, on the light side I hope that Harry and Draco get together soon.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Ok I would be lying if I didn't admit that that was the strangest day dream I have ever read though it was very funny.
NextChapterPlz chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
where is the next chapter im loving it so far
alex forester chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
i came across this while looking for another story i think that it is really good and i was wondering if you were planing on continueing with it?
Kitty2013 chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
WannabeArtist14789632 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
You can keep the Chicken Grease, or just sell it to McDonald's.
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Aqualisa1995 chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Lol! I love how you wrote Lucius and Narcissa. I almost died laughing.
AbsolGirl0 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Ok, good story line however I'm sorry to say I have to put in a bit of flaming about your story, so far everything is great, not this chapter though, making him plan to get raped… no sorry I can't read this anymore, I just can't because that's fucking… no just no, some people out there have actually been raped and you write that he plans to be, do you know how traumatising that can be, I wouldn't cuz I've never been but I've read and heard stories from people and can only just imagine, and there you are making him plan it, what if someone who has been read this, as I said before it is a good story line, everything's good but that, I can not read this anymore… sorry you are a good writer though, although making him think rationally at the end was good, I still can't read any more.