Reviews for Midges
c'mon, be nice to poor Legolas! if. he could see all the prissy- elf stories he'd probably show up at an lotr convention wearing apache warpaint and covered in dust, i mean he's no lady!
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/24
Hahahaha lol! Poor Legolas will get dirty! Now that's something I can't imagine. :p
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Lol Brilliant, absolutly Brilliant. Strider was a bit mean to Legolas though, the poor elf can't help the fact he doesn't feel the heat! *g*

What stranger things has Aragorn done? Youv'e aroused my curiosity now.

Keep writing!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
very good. I can just imagine a mud-covered Legolas... hehehe

sazza
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Realizing again that many stories I read initially before I signed up with f f . net, I sadly did not review...guess you were one of those authors...*plans to correct that*

I absoltely love this little story. midge eaten elf and all! Fantastico!

NiRi
Zarz chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Great story! Oh, poor Legolas: to be eaten alive or covered in muck! I love your work! Keep it up!
Midnightdreamr chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
LOL! Poor Leggy... probably Aragorn spread that throughout all the realms. LOL! This was good. And funny. Gonna go read some more of your fics. See ya!

~Kerowyn~
Firey Chronicles chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
yay!
grumpy123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Huh, revenge of the ranger on the elf. A little mud will do Legolas some good.
kestrels chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Loved this one! Are you sure that our heroes aren't in Canada? A Canadian friend of mine said she swallowed her first black fly of the year this morning-a sure sign of spring to her...LOL!
GabrielSilk chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Haha! That was a really good story! If I was in there I'd probably end up having a mud fight, but oh well. Hehe. That was so funny!
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
*howls with laughter* Oh the sweetness of revenge! I love it!
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I love it!

makes me smile to read, I think I will reread it
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Holy cow! This is hilarious. I loved the moment when Legolas notices Aragorn's sly grin and the idea of Legolas covering himself in mud. Incredibly funny. Couple of tiny word glitches - for instance "draught" should actually be spelled as "drought". Anyways, I absolutely loved this. I laughed out loud when I first read it.
SoulCaliburSeigfried chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Heh. Very funny! I too, have dealt with evil bugs. They were sandflies, not midges, but whatever... A word of advise: don't emphasize words by putting "" around them. It's kinda confusing.

-SoulCaliburSeigfried