Reviews for Midges
c'mon, be nice to poor Legolas! if. he could see all the prissy- elf stories he'd probably show up at an lotr convention wearing apache warpaint and covered in dust, i mean he's no lady!
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/24
Hahahaha lol! Poor Legolas will get dirty! Now that's something I can't imagine. :p
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Lol Brilliant, absolutly Brilliant. Strider was a bit mean to Legolas though, the poor elf can't help the fact he doesn't feel the heat! *g*

What stranger things has Aragorn done? Youv'e aroused my curiosity now.

Keep writing!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
very good. I can just imagine a mud-covered Legolas... hehehe

Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Realizing again that many stories I read initially before I signed up with f f . net, I sadly did not review...guess you were one of those authors...*plans to correct that*

I absoltely love this little story. midge eaten elf and all! Fantastico!

Zarz chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Great story! Oh, poor Legolas: to be eaten alive or covered in muck! I love your work! Keep it up!
Midnightdreamr chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
LOL! Poor Leggy... probably Aragorn spread that throughout all the realms. LOL! This was good. And funny. Gonna go read some more of your fics. See ya!

Firey Chronicles chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
grumpy123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Huh, revenge of the ranger on the elf. A little mud will do Legolas some good.
kestrels chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Loved this one! Are you sure that our heroes aren't in Canada? A Canadian friend of mine said she swallowed her first black fly of the year this morning-a sure sign of spring to her...LOL!
GabrielSilk chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Haha! That was a really good story! If I was in there I'd probably end up having a mud fight, but oh well. Hehe. That was so funny!
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
*howls with laughter* Oh the sweetness of revenge! I love it!
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I love it!

makes me smile to read, I think I will reread it
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Holy cow! This is hilarious. I loved the moment when Legolas notices Aragorn's sly grin and the idea of Legolas covering himself in mud. Incredibly funny. Couple of tiny word glitches - for instance "draught" should actually be spelled as "drought". Anyways, I absolutely loved this. I laughed out loud when I first read it.
SoulCaliburSeigfried chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Heh. Very funny! I too, have dealt with evil bugs. They were sandflies, not midges, but whatever... A word of advise: don't emphasize words by putting "" around them. It's kinda confusing.

P.S: Your Penname is spifftastic, by the way. :3