Reviews for Company Cannot Be Bought
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This was very well written, I have to say. Why would anyone flame this? I like the random-ness of the conversations at times. If you write anymore stories like this, add a bunch of that to it. :3

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),

~DL ('Dragon Lover')
The Mad Empty Shell chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I LOVED this fic, and I think you achieved your goal!

"The way I based Axel was the way I saw him when he was interacting with Roxas in the infamous flashback (“I would miss you”). We see a much softer Axel and so I brought that out a bit especially because he had his guard down. I did not, however, neglect asshole!Axel, as you can see from the beginning and end bits."

Totally. Roxas is, like, so COOL-y portrayed in this fic - OOC in terms of Out Of the Character other authors give him.

Good job!
SaruKaze chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
it was occ. but who gives a flying Fuck. this was one of the best stories I ever read

GOOD JOB

_
Meat Curtain chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
8 *sprays milk all over fanfiction, in search of Roxas*
manga-ghost chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
...

This was amazing! I absolutely loved this. And I think that your Axel was very in chracter - I'm one of the school of that Axel-would-have-his-guard-down-more-around-Roxas group.

So! In conclusion, I really really loved this! (And self-cleaning carpets love. )
a.n.g.e.l chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I like your Axel/Roxas stories. You claim that your Axel is OOC, but I don't really see it. He likes to have a little (possibly malicious) fun, doing things like burning Larxene's hair (LOL!). Okay. If he's a bit silly, that's fine; he's been drinking. He seems pretty in character to me.

I liked the way you wrote their friendship here. Bonding over alcohol. Ah, how nice.
SetsuntaMew chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
You are way too talented; this is wonderful! I love it :D
Harmonius blow chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Um...I think, personally, that Axel was perfectly in character. It was cute! :3
Prinnprick chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Heheheheheh. I've read this story quite a few times before, but I alays forgot to review. O_o Anywho, I love this story! Its freakin' adorable, in my opinion. :P
minorians chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I must say i enjoyed this story very much. As long as i thought about all of the 'interesting' pairings for KH i never brought it upon myself to read them. Now i did and i am very glad i did so. Yours is the best so far...drunkness always gives it a million points so therefore you win by default.

Loved it faved it will be sure to read it agian

Marisa
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I really enjoyed this; it made me giggle. :D A lot.
balfonheim chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Ahaha. This was very entertaining. I really liked your characterization of Axel, both asshole!Axel and Sorta-nice!Axel. I would've liked slightly more... umm... "action" XDD But that's okay, I'll live. Looking forward to reading your next Akuroku!
Kingess chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
You know, this is probably one of the best Axel/Roxas fics I've ever read. Maybe even just one of the best Kingdom Hearts fics.

It was really amazing.

...and I have nothing else to say. You've left me speechless.

an-obscure-flaw chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I had added this to my favorites but I realized that I never reviewed! This is probably the best Axel/Roxas I've read. I dont know, it just all seems so believeable. The idea is great, it just seems like something that they would do. Great story! I really enjoyed it.
lackofsweet chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I loved both this and your other KH fic. I hope you'll write more.