Reviews for Men Don't Cry
theHowlingFlames chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Pretty nice. The only thing that broke the immertion as in the flashback when Revan was trying to figure out a way to bet back at Carth, it felt unrealistic and the love-slave thing was a real push out of the preset tone

Other than that :D
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Supposed to have been posted 30 December 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

Five plus years post KOTOR: Revan has to leave yet again...

Remember to sight edit. You used the wrong words several times. I will not point out where, because it will be more fun to see how long it takes for you to find them.

The piece is fun because you have two versions of Carth. You have the man who holds things together back in the Republic, then the man who lays in his bed, and has a dream of his love, who cries because she cannot be with him. Beyond the complaints about sight editing, it was wonderful!

Pick of the Week
Princess Fawna chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I really enjoyed this! Good job with it!
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
aw
soulguard chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
wish I had read this one first.

Can't say what I haven't already stated. Very emotional, and captivating. Keep it up.

soulguard
Dranzen chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Very very cute!

~Zen-chan
Kathleen chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I like this.

I also liked your other story Reflections.

Some of the paragraphs seemed a bit wordy, but the story was beautifully put together. Keep it up.
sith2886yahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
i dont know i like seeing people beg...lol just kidding. very good is this a one shot or is there going to be more?
Lianna chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
wow...this is a great story. It's intense and so full of emotion! Also, the flashback was a nice touch since it really was able to give the reader a good idea of the relationship between carth and revan as well as capture carth's feelings. I love how you were able to kind of keep on mentioning your title in the story because in my opinion, it makes it a lot stronger. Anyway, keep up the great work