Reviews for The Tea Party Of Azkaban
Fondofreading chapter 1 . 10/8
Very funny! I laughed through the whole thing! Would love to read other stories like this one, it's nice with some comedy for a change. You are talented (no matter what you might have indicated in the story about your abilities) and this is definitely a fic I will read again :)
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is one of my favorite fanfictions of all time! It is absolutely hilarious! You should do one about charades night...hint hint...
I'm-Too-Insane chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I loved it! It was funny. Yup. XD
Honey Almond Chocolate chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I think I just died.
THIS is SO hilarious. I liked the Dementors, and I agree with Dementor 3, I think?- Ron and Hermione are SO meant to be together!
I like John Smith. Are you going to do a follow-up story for him? (Or maybe you have, and I'm just making myself look foolish because I'm too lazy to check!)
ANYWAY it was ALL fantastic.
In fact... I think... It might deserve... The title of...
and I DON'T use that word lightly.
Oh! I liked that the Death Eaters considered Harry Potter a bad word just like Voldemort was considered a bad word.
Kaica chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was a certainly, uh, unique story. My head hurts, but I read through it-mostly-compleatly. John Smith's story was just a tad condensed. Poor guy. I'd love to hear his tale, it's hidden by a huge wall of text. Gods, i'm too tired to try cat puns right now. Have a good day! (I did like "Just a Randon Tuesday..." as I believe it was called. Very entertaining read, I certainly wouldn't complain if there were more stories like it.)
Breaktheskiess chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
You comedic genius, you. :L
the youngest black sister chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
haha oh my go i LUVED IT! most of the things people write on here are so serious, and usually it's fine, but this is a good change. i really like the way you made Rod - oh, sorry, Lestrange One a sort of shadow behind Bella. and just the over all... stupidness of it. it's amazing! ;)
HMS Lunatic chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
As if I wasn't insane enough already you had to go and destroy what was left of my sanity? You cruel cruel being. Oh one more thing. HARMONY! MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Malattesta chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I haven't laughed this hard over HP since my days as a fangirl. You made a group of reminiscing friends feel like teenagers again- we feel the need to note that we both appreciate and share your brand of fast-paced and sarcastic humor. Please, keep dosing yourself late at night with RedBull. And don't forget to write at the same time.

In case you are interested, this is best read with four voices- but most comically read with only three. That way, according to the character combinations we picked, everybody ends up having a conversation with themselves at some point.
AccountDeletePlease chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh dear, I think I can't breathe.

Excuse me for a minute.

-laughs violently-

Hi. Well.

That. Was. Awesome.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was hilarious. I loved it.

And since you do not take pm's, you must update TIME CAPSUL!

I want to know if James rescues Sohia and why the hell a sweedish dude who uses WAY TO MUCH hair products can drag a Potter anywhere as well. I mean, legal means is perfectly all right, but honestly, can one drag James Potter anywhere? I mean, really.

SO bloody update, you...coward. Or I shall sick my American Wanna-be dragon on you. So, update that sory, ASAP.

AS for this, amusing. I loved it. It would be a great skit to do at some Harry Potter convention. *lol*

Professor Know It All.

ps - UPDATE!
Her Fantasy chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
My sister sent me this story via e-mail with the subject "read and be amazed." My reply? *am amazed*

Truly brilliant! I especially like the lovely Dementors... "Little old ladies bicker too, it doesn’t mean that every little old lady on the face of the Earth is involved in some great big, lesbian love circle does it?"

Really made me laugh!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
oh dear... if this is azkaban... i'd hate to see the real alcatraz because obviously it wasn't as bad as everyone thinks
fire and napalm chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Well ... that was frightening. I am disturbed. I love Johnny personality. I can see myself doing the exact same in that situation. So funny. *snicker*

Off to check the rest of the stories.
Bumblebookie chapter 1 . 11/21/2007