Reviews for Just Another Statistic
RollWithIt chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
PLEASE! MORE I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPENS! :) Great job you are a terrific writer!
heather chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
holy.. that was realy good ;)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
very good... at least russell is dead.
QTR chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Wow. That was an intense well-written story with a thick well thought-out plot. You almost feel sorry for Russel until you remember that he's a deranged psychotic rapist. I also read your disclaimer; isn't it nice to say that you own nothing but the rapist in your stories? I know the feeling.

Once again, very well-written, powerful, and frighteningly descriptive in detail. Well done. I look forward to reading the epilogue.
Pirate Inxs chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
wow great story

dark yet deep at the same time

and is that really how saras dad died i never knew
dark-girl-faith-sidle chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
i love it

i can't wait for the epilogue
JuanseyLio chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
maybe is because i just came from work, and I'm tired, but this chapter was to cruel to Sara for me. she went through enough, plus there were other things the guy could have done like what happened to grissom i agree with. it was something interesting to create plot but grissom did not have to go through her getting raped in front of him. an attempt of rape would have been more than enough while he got the gun.
TrishG chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
Can't wait for the epilogue
greeneyedgirl1234 chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
dont end it please dont please cotinue its a good very story
Rissa545 chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
please write a sequel! It's such a great story! And I cn't bear to think of what could happen - I have a very imaginative mind and I hate endings like that! OS please please please write a sequel! The fic is so great! :)
smacky30 chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
It was just a creepy as I remembered. You done good girl. Maybe a little sequel is in order? What happens to Grissom?
Rissa545 chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
no! Please write the next chappie soon! I'm very bad with suspense...*bites nails*..
MystikTears chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
GAH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME UPDATE SOON PLEAZE!
specialagentspooky chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
i really like this story

please update soon
disasteranytime chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
I really like this story and where it's going. I hope you update soon. Nice start. :]