Reviews for Out of Context
MariskaSVU4Life chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
This story is amazing! I love it so much! :)
coolbyrne chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
What an odd review (see below mine). Since they left it as a guest, I can only respond here. That particular segment was intentionally repeated, verbatim, because the first use of it is meant to tell the reader not all is well and happy- that bad things are coming on the horizon. I apologize if that as too unclear or subtle for some readers.

I have to say- and forgive me for not using more originality- what an odd review. Eight years after the story was completed, and you decide THAT'S the review you want to leave? Don't get me wrong; I absolutely love knowing my stories are still getting read after all these years. It's extremely flattering. But what did you hope to accomplish with that review? Yes, it may have been helpful for us to discuss it, EIGHT YEARS AGO, but the story's done. I can't, nor will I change it now.

Again, I love the reminder that people are still finding my old stories. But your review was... insert a synonym for 'odd' here.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
"She tasted the warm metallic tinge of blood in her mouth and the cold concrete floor against her forehead, as she curled up in the fetal position and tried to protect herself from the kick she knew was coming. Sure enough, a large boot found its way between her arms and her knees, connecting soundly with her ribs."
USE MORE ORIGINALITY. NOT JUST STUF FROM OTHER CHAPTERS.
23Heather chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
I am glad I found your works. This one is really well written and the cross over storyline is great. Thanks
giggi91 chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
I've never seen Bad Girls but I really enjoyed this story! You should do a sequel (:
Mrs. 11th chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
I *love* this story *so* *so* *so* much! Seriously, amazing.
SD130413 chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
The combination of my two favourite TV shows ever! I grew up watching Bad Girls on wednesday nights with my big sister at 9pm the only night we didn't have to go to bed at 9 (I was like 8 when bad girls was on prime time UK) Great story I adored every chapter!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
I'm speechless,this was such a good story.
Rach5 chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
Loved this story. Liked the pairing and the idea behind why Olivia was in England and in Larkhall. Would love to see a sequel. Great writing.
Mary Anne chapter 12 . 10/3/2009
Wonderful Story
DD2 chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
Wow! What a great fic!
DarkDefender89 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
really good so far, but usually when someone goes undercover they don't have the same name.
Livvie Benson chapter 13 . 4/20/2008
I don't care how old this story is. It is actually one of the best stories I have read on here. Seriously. I am going to get a few of my SVU friends to read this. I know a few writers for the show. They were actually striking. Pretty cool. They of course won't give me any news about SVU but they would love this story.
E. Christianna chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
I thouroughly enjoyed this fantastically written story! I love both shows you wrote into this one fanfic, and thought you did an excellent job with the characters. Again, great job and thanks for a good read...
Darkroads chapter 13 . 9/24/2006
First of all, I think this story has a perfect fusion of the two shows. I believe the story is of a good length, I mean you didn't try and make it too long just for the heck of it or try and end it suddenly and throw everything at us at once, it's of a believable pace. You've also kept them in character almost all the time. I applude your writing, and I must admit this is the first of your stories that I've read; in english that means am going to go check out the rest of your stories, LOL!

P.S. The number of reviews for this story is a shock, really, I think it needs more publicity with the folks!