Reviews for 100 ways to know you are overly obsessed with TT
Moonlit Shadow76 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This is GENIUS! I've never seen someone do this before. This is totally going on my faves!
tufghgf chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
You forgot about having a "Speak in a way starfire would" day

Also giving your little brother a Robin makeover while he is asleep(both of which I've done!)
Princess Caroline chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
LOL this was funny! I liked this! i should use some of these at school. LOL

Keep up the good work!
The blind palm reader chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
oh my god! i loved it! i can relate to so many things on here! ahve toshow this to all my TT friends! )

great job!
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
nice. me and my friend stephanie did #32.
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
-laughs- That was really good Tia, so funny. I can say I've done some of those, #31 & 32 especially. I'm really glad I read this, real entertaining. A lot of those really made me laugh.

Good job Tia,

Green Gallant.
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
7) You refer to your sister as "Sister dear"

26) You learn all your science by listening to Cyborg.

27) You study for that history test by watching the Mad Mod eps.

69) You record the Titan theme song and put it on your cell phone as a ringer

But seriously, i owe that 'B' for my American Rev test to Mad Mod.
Mr. Rockefeller chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
"Hey...I've done that." I'm comforted by the fact that #24 is so relavent. I think Raven is hot, and when I ask myself whether or not that's weird, I just remember my motto: "Attractive women can be animated. Animated women can be attractive." Yeah.
TigerLily chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
ha! that was hilarious! but yea me and my friends do most of that stuff!
Koriand'r Grayson chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
LoL, I did 12 of those! I'm gonna go try some of those now...
Teddy the Almighty chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Oh... I can do #52... lol. YES! I'M A FREAK! I LOVE TEEN TITANS... was that me?
TerraRox chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Oh weird! I've done most of that stuff! LOL and my friends...and my sister...;)
Storybelle chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I just read this in my maths lesson( I'm supposed to be learning about triangles) and it's scary- most of these things apply to me. I'm going to say this once - I'm normaly not so nice - You are a fanfiction . RG19
calvinandhobbesfreak chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Even though I don't like teen titans,this is still funny! If you go to , this is the way they spell "clorbag varbelnelk",because other than that I think you spelled everything right. Good job though!
CrimsonAngelXIII chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I can relate to about 88 of all that. It would be 89, but i can't find that Slade action figure! Thanks for the laughs.

63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »