Reviews for 100 ways to know you are overly obsessed with TT
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I LOVE THIS! i WILL get aerobue to read it, if you don't get a review from her by may 17 feel free to pester her and tell her that i said to!
Angel chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Dude! That was hilarious...I've done MOST of the things on your list...I do say "My name is Terra. I have done horrible things. And I have abousloelty no regerts." when asked my name.
Memoria Muse chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
No one can do all of them - see 42 and 43 :P

Cool list, it made me laugh.
WritingFreak101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
My favorite would have to be number 36. But I most admit that I am guilty of many of these... Oh well!
Zarola chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
*hands hands up in shame* I am guilty of 14, 17, 24, 31, 32, 34(Rae Rob are as good if not better than Rob Star), 61(of course!), and finally 100! Wow I now know that I'm on the verge of being obsessed. But I do get mad at my friend who told me about the Teen Titans and started to get me hooked has hardly seen any episode concerning our favorite character... Raven! She only saw of the fourth season Birthmark and THE END (1-3) and hadn't seen Hide and Seek until I made her watch it in my room on youtube. I really freaked out then cause she has cable and I don't and I still saw Raven's episodes before she did.
Bert the Nomad chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow...you are a guru of the collective hive that are the TT fans! I bow to your infinate knowledge, loyalty, and creativity. It is people like you who will lead TT into a new season and the loyal fans will follow you! THere are hundreds of god awful shows on Cartoon Network that don't even come close to rivaling TT! TT WILL RISE AGAIN! We must move up and over take the system! Nothing can stop us from resurecting the greatest cartoon ever! VIVA LA RESISTNANCE! VIVA LA...oh wait...Teen Titans is on! (Scampers away in a very Golum like style)
iRedeem chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
this is totally true.
TheBleachSisters-ane chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
(laughs hysterically)

It IS scary! Scary true, that is.

Relating to #56... It's why I took Spanish. And #63.

Puppets! Burr!
Elie101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
LOL!

I'm # 100, 94,86, 83, 70 (In mi mind, BUt she looks exactly like Terra.), 61 (lol!), 50, 42 ( Well I already was one), 38, 30.

LOL!

-Elie
Princess Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Lol. God, Im SO guilty of number 30, only that I dont write the songfics, yet. Cmon, write more, I feel like laughing right now !
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Actually, I done most of it. Hehe...
Cowgirl in Converse chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
i lovfe it and the weird thing is.. I'm guily of almots ALL of that!.. weird...
msdarling chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
lmao

ok yes to 13 16 24 kid flash drools 30 pretty much how im writing my story and 61 im gunna try and do some of these now though lol
MetroidFreak chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
You are mean! You made me see that I have no life outside of the Teen Titans! just kidding. I am guilty of numbers 10, 11, 14, 16, 26, 30 (except it is Raven songs), 31, 46, 47, 54, 60, 61, 70, 79, 87, 89, 90, 94, and 100! man, I need a life. Great job though.

-DrkHunterX
iolah chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
That is so right! (btw you forgot to mention "you ahve a crush on a character) *cough*kyd wykkyd*cough* I am apparently obsessed w/ the teen titans *wicked grin*
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »