Reviews for Retribution
SevernSound chapter 17 . 1/12/2013
Awesome series of stories. So sorry you aren't writeing any more.
lnl4ever chapter 17 . 2/29/2008
amazing. all parts of this story were just amazing. i think just about every emotion possible was felt throughout this entire series. love happiness anger hope dread fear. truly amazing.

i could only hope you could give us more. wedding? :) PLEASE!
Midnight De Levella chapter 17 . 9/29/2007
This is probably the best series I have ever read on this site. There are no words to comprehend how atomically awesome it is. Thank you for giving us readers a peice of your illustrious imagination.
Aussielover chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
I was searching for a good Grissom story and I found yours. It was a gripping one. You created a great bad character. The depth of the romance between Gil and Sara was stimulating. It was tough to get through the torture, but I even loved it. Let me know if you have some more great stories that revolve around Grissom. I'll be looking...Thanks
TheRainInSpain chapter 17 . 12/20/2006
Beautifully written. It was a pleasure reading this series. Keep writing, I love your stuff.
microgirl chapter 17 . 12/4/2006
This has been a fun series to read. I liked all the twists and turns (and even the suspense). I also liked the progression of Grissom and Sara's relationship. You cetainly gave us the fanservice we so desired at the end :) Awesome job and I certainly look forward to more of your fics.
JuanseyLio chapter 17 . 12/4/2006
aw, that was just awesome! loved it ;)
Domo Arigato chapter 17 . 12/4/2006
I can't believe this wonderful series has come to an end. I'm going to miss it badly. Thank you for the happy ending after everything you've put our favorite couple through. Thanks for the exciting ride, I've enjoyed every moment of it.
StarlaMarie chapter 17 . 12/3/2006
FABULOUS ending!
anneruhland chapter 17 . 12/3/2006
Hurrah for the good guys. I have folled this series of stories faithfully through the last two years, delighting in each new update. As I have said before you are a master at the tension filled cliff hangers but I have enjoyed each installment. Thanks for a great ending. Happy holidays to you from a greatful reader.
Midnight-Psychotics chapter 17 . 12/3/2006
I missed this series when you first started it, so i read the previous four stories in one giant lot just recently! It's an absolutely amazing story and you have an awesome talent as a writer. Well done for writing possible the longest but best series ever!
StarlaMarie chapter 16 . 12/2/2006
I loved this entire chapter...but the last part was my favorite! :o)
anneruhland chapter 16 . 12/2/2006
Thanks for posting this chapter so soon. It is a great chapter and I'm glad that Jill is dead. I have loved this series ever since you started it. I'm glad to see

gil and sara finally together. And to see her reconciled with her mother. I can't wait for the epiloge. Thanks for everything.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 16 . 12/2/2006
This is a sweet chapter! Thank you so much!
JuanseyLio chapter 16 . 12/2/2006
awesome! that was a great chapter!

thanks for the happiness!