Reviews for The Darkness Within
EmeraldEagle chapter 1 . 4/18
So I've been reading this story and I've been thinking about what I want to say about this story. This comment may sound harsh, but it is not harsh with malice.

At first reading it, I see a few mistakes, mainly with dialogue. They are easily fixable but kind of annoying. A second thing-while the story has an amazing idea and main plot, I found myself skipping over a major chunk of story past chapter 21 in all three of the installments of the series and going to read the last five chapters. There is a lot that just doesn't catch my attention. But that's just me. My suggestion (which is totally optional, btw) is to go back through and cut some of the drawn out stuff or rewrite it so that it really keeps attention. I also see that you already have a 'rewrite' of the first installment of the trilogy in progress. I'm definitely going to read it-hopefully I won't see some of the mistakes I saw in the first write of it as now you've had some more experience. Other than that- I think that the general idea is really great and that you should keep writing. The dash of h/g is the perfect amount to make it not too mushy. And the parts that are very, for lack of better words, actioney are really interesting.
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 64 . 4/11
No words can describe how amazing this story is!
You are the best writer on this universe!
BEST STORY!
blackice999 chapter 65 . 4/7
This is by far the best Dark Harry fic out there! Wonderful job!
WickedBlue chapter 65 . 4/3
I read this fic the first time a long long time ago. It was way over time to re-read it. Don't know how many thousands (!) fics I've read since then, but this one is still one of the most wonderful fics out there. It is so gripping that I just couldn't put it away. It's way past my bedtime now, the washing machine has been beeping for a few hours, signalling that the laundry is done and I can hang it up, but I just couldn't stop reading. Now I need to go and check your profile to see what else you've done in the meantime. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful fic!
I just wanted to say that this may be the best fanfic i have ever read! Your complete twist on the harry potter story was so beliveable that i struggled not to get the stories confused ( ha ha ha ). Again many thanks to you for writing this amazing story. X
AlysaKhater chapter 65 . 3/25
Amazing fanifc that I wasted two days of my life reading. Two days I will not regret! Fantastic!
ThatLittleThing chapter 55 . 3/21
Oh, I loce it when Dumbledore shows up at trials. The people on the opposing side get completely humiliated when he defends his charge. He might be a manipulative bastard, but he's still the best when it comes to speeches.
Ew why all this harry and Ginny shit
FUCK THAT BLAKE GUY
I'm surprised you didn't use the diadem
*laughs evilly*
awsomsuocsem chapter 65 . 3/4
wow :-) definitely one of the best fanfics iv ever read.
coflatnlq chapter 65 . 3/2
holy, what an absolutely amazing story..
seriously, people who are going "wtf?" haven't even read to chap20. I was going like 'is this another harry gets manipulated by dumbledore shit' and then i read over chapter 30 and I was like wow...0_0

Really, REALLY GOOD JOB. thank u for writing it :)
Michaelkoc1 chapter 16 . 2/28
What the fuck.. This is a kid raised his whole life by voldy and he just sits there and has a chat with his long lost brother?
He kicked kingsleys ass with karate or whatever and he is content to get manhandled about the place?
Also he is going to hogwarts? He was raised by voldy, as soon as he gets the chance he should be trying to escape! Constantly! This is just so unbelievable.. Your being inconsistent with his character. He knows kung fu he should have broke his brothers nose and been head buttin all round him. He has killed people for gods sake! Your making him out to be a normal kid that just got grounded or something
iloveMOM1597 chapter 6 . 2/27
Chapter 6 annoys be a bit because Hermione should definitely been able to defend herself by her 5th year. Very unrealistic. Other than that this is the best Dark Harry story I've read! Thanks for writing it!
6,882 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »