Reviews for The Darkness Within
Mia chapter 30 . 5/7
I like the book very well written but a little too sad for my taste as I have read all 7 hp books
El
Twufuii's friend chapter 58 . 5/4
Qwq..Chappie...you remind me so much of my brother... (No offense if you're a girl O-O)
I love chapter 54 . 5/4
SEE? THIS IS WHAT I MEAN? Your adorable creative little notes at the bottom of the story makes it so much less sad, I LOVE ITTT
Hi chapter 53 . 5/4
I LOVE YOUR TINY NOTES! You sound like...IDK... But I like it nonetheless!
TwT chapter 44 . 5/4
I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING! I was so absorbed by this story.. Ah, anyways, I love this story! I was hoping that Harry could stay with Voldemort. For some reason, a murderous boy killing everyone with a wand and shurikens seem very pleasing to me. Ok.. I think I'm just psycho. Whatever. I want Harry to be with James now!
Pillow9579258 chapter 65 . 4/29
This story is great and I liked how you incorporated events from canon such as Ron breaking his leg and Sirius almost being framed, but still made it exciting.
SuperGod877 chapter 65 . 4/9
(Whistles) (Thunderous Standing Ovation) (Applause)
I gotta agree with one of the reviewers. He said that this series is second to the real HP but I say it’s better than canon. Beautifully detailed and written. I loved the plot too. You are amazing. Now, it’s time to read A Part of Me by you. And then I read Book 3 of the Dark Prince Trilogy.
SuperGod877 chapter 42 . 4/7
No...he couldn’t have...no...no...NO!...James...he couldn’t have...he died didn’t he...no.
This chapter is some fucked up bullshit. I understand the story had to move forward but this trial thing is infuriating. A criminal not only goes free, no punishment whatsoever, but among those who decide the sentence are his direct relatives?
Rue chapter 65 . 3/13
I can't believe it ends, love this
Palak Gupta chapter 12 . 3/13
This series is the second best after the original harry potter series. I am very impressed of the way you presented character's emotions, actions, thoughts perfectly and in less words.
Anni chapter 60 . 3/13
Hey could you make a oneshot about there must be a moment Harry feeling his scar hurt when Voldemort came to attack hogsmead, he looked angry, that was absolutely affected Harry right,
KiaraLumos chapter 37 . 3/10
This is one of the best stories I've read. So original and so clever. Very well written. This chapter had me in tears... 'dad' oh my days, my heart.
An Angel and a Rose chapter 30 . 2/22
You are amazing. Honestly. The plot is so we'll put together and I am obsessed with your story. I love the way this story make the readers hope for one outcome... then makes us change our minds again and again. You are building characters that make sense, with their own personalities and emotions. You have talent and I can only thank you for using it on this FF
7,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »