Reviews for The Darkness Within
TheWateringWizard chapter 65 . 3/20
Wow just wow. I don't know how to express my amazement at this fic. At had tons of angry moments and I was nearly going to drop this fic at some point (my reviews can testify to that) but I'm glad I didn't. It was a fantastic read because you are a fantastic writer! The way Harry left with Ginny was just soo... romantic? badass? I can't say really, it was just perfect!
TheWateringWizard chapter 64 . 3/20
... I've been on the edge for the last two chapters and I can only say that it was fantastic! Harry coming of age and healing like that was badass as fuck
TheWateringWizard chapter 63 . 3/20
God that warning was freaking me out! But at least there was no mutilation. For some reason, what scares me to no end is a genitalia mutilation! It's an extremely nerve-filled part of the body and I just squirm at the thought
TheWateringWizard chapter 61 . 3/20
I feel horrid for saying that but I'm sure that any threats made against Damien will make Harry act up. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what actually happens.
TheWateringWizard chapter 60 . 3/20
I'm flabbergasted. Why won't Harry "raise" his wand against Voldy?! Because he raised him? I mean does he really want to suffer from random attacks everytime Voldy's emotions fluctuate? It causes him so much pain it's stupid! And he doesn't want to get with Ginny because Voldy's around. Then is he just gonna stay like that until Voldy dies over? I don't understand what reasons Harry could have to not want to kill the bastard. He could finally have a life where no one would chase and menace him!
TheWateringWizard chapter 59 . 3/20
What a fucking idiot that Neville... Everything he reproached Harry, Harry has had it way worse..
TheWateringWizard chapter 56 . 3/20
Wait... In your AN you talk about fidelius but you don't mention it in your story. Because if Harry is so scared about security than performing several fidelius charms around the "important" houses will be enough to protect them. Voldy can't break through the charm..
TheWateringWizard chapter 55 . 3/20
Wow you have to admit that Dumbledore played it beautifully! How he tricked Harry in revealing that the Longbottoms were still alive was great! And Harry stop panicking! I hope the author remembered the Fidelius charm! If they leave the secret in James or Lily things will be fine!
TheWateringWizard chapter 54 . 3/20
I hope that son of a bitch Blake gets what he deserves...
TheWateringWizard chapter 53 . 3/20
Wouhou and not at the same time! I wish Harry could just go back and live happily ever after but he can't... And no they didn't win. Voldy is still alive
TheWateringWizard chapter 52 . 3/20
Well at least no one is hurt thank God!
TheWateringWizard chapter 51 . 3/20
Hehe good job Ginny!
Unfortunately I feared that things would go downhill soon and I'm afraid I was right..
TheWateringWizard chapter 50 . 3/20
Is his scar a Horcrux or not? He didn't hit Harry with the avada but he could've made an intentional Horcrux
TheWateringWizard chapter 49 . 3/20
Giving the ring back to spare her?! Yeah only for it to disappear and never be seen again? I'm sorry but I'm not even sad for Bella, I'm rooting for the good guys so I don't care about her!
TheWateringWizard chapter 48 . 3/20
Harry helping Bella isn't a good idea if you want to redeem yourself at some point. But I can grudgingly understand why he doesn't want her to suffer the kiss
7,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »