Reviews for The Darkness Within
D chapter 57 . 5/17
I know that, Harry deserve it.
Daisy chapter 55 . 5/17
I spend loads of time to read this chapter, there are too many things that is important, I am really emotional to see Harry can gather with his family.
Daisy chapter 53 . 5/15
I am Chinese and this is the first time I cry because of I am reading an English story.
JokeSinner chapter 1 . 5/12
First of all, I’m not hating on your work. I don’t want anyone going after me because they feel like they need to justify this book to me since it is well written.

Thank said, I have never hated a HP fanfiction as much as I’ve hated this book. Let’s put it this way, you killed Voldemort. You killed one of the few people that I like fathering Harry.

I’m not a fan of James and Lily, just so you understand, even though I don’t hate them some times. Honestly, I couldn’t even give a flying fif Damien(if I spelt that right) died. In fact, I would have preferred the entire wizarding world in ashes bowing at Voldy’s feet while Harry was still his puppet to this.

Again, I’m not saying all this to make the writer feel bad. This just isn’t my thing and I regret reading it. As you can tell, I don’t deal well to having anything bad happening to Voldy when I like him in a fic. No matter what he did wrong, if I like him, bad ending for him just fuels my hatred for the book and now I’m hating on the Harry in the fic.
CoolkidKing34662 chapter 55 . 5/3
THAT'S FUCKING WILD
Zanzibar1 chapter 65 . 4/24
I still love this story, no matter how many times I read it.
LunarwolfCassia chapter 16 . 4/15
Oh, the story's great, but um I just found something...That part where James just summons the invisibility cloak, that is not possible. If I remember the description of The Invisibility Cloak correctly, then no matter what curse you use on the cloak, an actual invisibility cloak will defy any curse that is used on it. Just that thing. Rest of the story is brilliant.
Ace Kamishiro chapter 13 . 4/4
how? how do you explain that the Marauders Map… which the twins shouldn’t have if James and Sirius are alive and free… shows the details of Grimmauld Place? i was able to ignore the numerous plot holes you created by getting dates mixed up but this is to much.
Tonks7777777 chapter 1 . 3/22
That was so fun and so original! So many twists and turns, and it was so amazing to see Harry’s growth! Can’t wait to read the sequels! So excited that it’s not really the end! :D thank you! 3
Chardonnay.and.books chapter 1 . 3/13
For own reference:

Harry is op and grows up with Voldemort. Captured by light side and realises his parents arnt evil. Nice. Ginny/harry tho…
House-Of-Marcella chapter 1 . 3/11
I’m so sorry that everyone in the reviews is a brat. This story is amazing and my favorite in the Darkness Within verse.
the scary thing is that canon james and lily would have probably been abusive towards harry.
just look how james treated snape in his fifth year and how he threatened lily and how un
sympathetic lily has always been with snape.
sekailine chapter 62 . 3/4
i want damy to punch neville so bad
Puckyy chapter 42 . 3/1
Ooooooh my goooooosh such a cliffhanger!

Would you stop those cliffhangers? Cause I want to stop reading! Its so addictive!
P chapter 13 . 2/10
Nope, I'm wuitting reading I liked it when he was with his father, and looking at the chaoters names I don't think they are gonna let him go back so bye!
7,875 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »