Reviews for The Darkness Within
FujiwaraKoyuki chapter 65 . 6/16
Wowww... I still can't believe this was your first fic. This storyyy was realyyy incredible and amazing. I'm really agree with someone that told you that your ability with words made so many emotions out while reading this story, because I feel the same. I really like this story and I save it too so I can read it over again. Thank you for make this story! I hope you can make the sequel too and if so, I am very faithful to wait and read it
Face Yourself chapter 2 . 6/16
Oh. This story is set after Harry's already 16? I thought it would be following the actual growing up and training process, childhood onward. Unfortunate. Nevermind.
Hayley chapter 65 . 6/12
Thought this whole story was amazing, really shows a new side to the characters in ways I didn’t imagine. I love canon HP but each chapter kept me coming back for more, I loved dark harry!

Thanks for this!
Haven’t finished the story yet, but just wanted to say that when Harry has his mask on in the beginning, in my mind he looks exactly like the Phantom of the Opera.
Orabella Ocean chapter 65 . 6/7
What
Jamie chapter 65 . 6/4
I can’t believe this was your first fic. It was incredible and by far one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, and I’ve read too many. I pride myself in never crying but you had me in tears more than once with this amazing story. Your ability with words made me feel so many emotions while reading this. Im saving this story so I can read it over again!
Someone do a Naruto or an OC x tasogare otome x amnesia with or without a harem with yuuko as the main girl not many stories about this awesome anime
Nooneimportant chapter 65 . 5/18
I know you finished this ages ago, but I must say...
Thank you.
I've never read something so real, so passionate and so amazing. Thank you for showing me something wonderful inside of the feelings, of people. Thank you for making me cry in one second and in another rage with a fire i don't know I have.
DarkSwanQueen777 chapter 1 . 5/8
tzf
Concerned chapter 1 . 5/6
Your work has been posted on AO3 by Memescount, giving the link back to the story on , but does not state whether she has your authorisation. Suggest you contact AO3 about this.
Egghead1927 chapter 45 . 5/5
I think a cave deep in the woods would be the safest place for harry not the burrow
Egghead1927 chapter 31 . 5/5
I gotta admit I like Damien I don’t usually like when harry has siblings
I don’t know if you know but someone is publishing your story on another website. Since this person didn’t mention if she had your autorization so I prefer let you know.
Egghead1927 chapter 8 . 5/3
Kinda sucks Sirius isn’t evil and that harry doesn’t go to hogwarts and that snape is good (I think) and that James and lily are alive and that Neville isn’t friends with Harry and that harry didn’t make his own horcruxes (as far as I know) and that harry doesn’t have like his own pet snake or something
Egghead1927 chapter 8 . 5/3
Snape sure knows a lot about a guy he said he didn’t even existed
7,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »