Reviews for The Darkness Within
Guest chapter 19 . 6/13/2020
I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning, I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
For some reason I can't explain
Once you go there was never, never an honest word
That was when I ruled the world

It was a wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become

Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh who would ever want to be king?

Roman Calvary choirs are singing

In oh
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2020
He is dead! No! Sirius saved him, didn't he? :(
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2020
HARRY! GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE! YOUR REAL PARENTS ARE ALIVE AND YOU NEED TO GO TO THEM AND BECOME GOOD! JUST DON'T LISTEN TO DUMBLEDORE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T CARE.
Vampireking40 chapter 18 . 6/12/2020
Exactly what year is Harry in when he comes Hogwarts. He is older then his Damien Potter. So he should be a few years ahead of the boy.
Anne chapter 57 . 6/10/2020
This is such a good fanfic! I am in love with your writing!
DaisyG chapter 65 . 6/3/2020
This is an instant classic amongst Harry Potter fanfiction - the author doesn't let a single thread dangle. If only the show runners of Lost and Game of Thrones had this kind of discipline and talent!
Gary the Snail 00 chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
I actually read this amazing story a few weeks ago. I put off reviewing for two reasons; One, I was too busy reading your other stories to do anything else, and two, I couldn't find the right words to describe this masterpiece.

I was completely hooked on this story the moment I opened it. I read it obsessively for a few days, and even when it was over I still couldn't get it out of my head! (Thank God you have a sequel! :) )

This is by far the best fanfics I have ever read. It is quite different from Canon Harry Potter, but it works so well. (I love Damien so much.) I actually wouldn't be surprised if people wrote their own fanfiction based on this AU that you have created.

The plot was so dark at times, and yet so light at others. This story made me smile, tear up, and everything in between. It was so beautiful. It was amazing to see Harry's relationship with the Potters grow. And the plot twist with Harry thinking that the Potters abused him- I never saw it coming!

And thank you so so much for giving this story a happy ending.

This is a fantastic story. Never stop writing.
TanoCaoFiery chapter 65 . 6/1/2020
OH MY GOSH this story is just AMAZING. Like it's the first time I searched for a fanfic in which Harry was brought up by Voldemort/Tom Riddle, I tried yours and although it's a bit long (I like longfic but at first I merely wanted a little "experience" with the whole brought up thing) I went for it anyway. Then it just, well, grasped me in. I spent 2 days straight devouring it while I should re-read "HP and the Deathly Hallows" or concentrate on my study! (shame on me) I love how you portrait every character here, especially Harry, honestly he appears much different compared to the original series, but it fits well with the way he was raised. I also love the fact that James & Lily are alive in this story, I always want to see the interaction between them and Sirius, Remus. You portrayed them together perfectly! Thank you very much.
I have a chance to know a different side of Voldemort as well, which you described as "soft spot" for someone, without making him too much OOC. Same goes for Bellatrix and Lucius. I actually value Bella and Harry's relationship, poor Bella.
The plot is just... uhm it grasped me in, you see? I almost abandon my meals to read it, a bad habit of mine whenever I found a good read. Really fantastic. Now how can I stand searching for more fanfics with similar term while knowing that I can hardly found some as good as yours?
(On the other hand, Harry's physical injuries in your single story rival all of his in the original series, at least I think so. I don't mind it either. I love it)
Thank you so much for bring this marvelous piece into this world.
Sommerlund chapter 65 . 5/23/2020
Wow. Amazing story. I couldn’t put it down once I started.
Sana chapter 47 . 5/21/2020
Can you post a one shot in which Harry comes to godrics hallow with sirius
eastiling chapter 65 . 5/21/2020
Great work author. Original moving story set in JKs world. I really enjoyed this and hope many others take the time to read it.
Bb34 chapter 65 . 5/18/2020
Beautiful ending
Bb34 chapter 25 . 5/18/2020
I hope someone kills Moody
Guest chapter 65 . 5/8/2020
That's just one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Probably better than J. 's! I just wanted to thank you for having such a wonderful imagination and I truly hope that you are adding a sequel to it. Please.
7,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »