Reviews for The Darkness Within
Pillow9579258 chapter 65 . 4/29
This story is great and I liked how you incorporated events from canon such as Ron breaking his leg and Sirius almost being framed, but still made it exciting.
SuperGod877 chapter 65 . 4/9
(Whistles) (Thunderous Standing Ovation) (Applause)
I gotta agree with one of the reviewers. He said that this series is second to the real HP but I say it’s better than canon. Beautifully detailed and written. I loved the plot too. You are amazing. Now, it’s time to read A Part of Me by you. And then I read Book 3 of the Dark Prince Trilogy.
SuperGod877 chapter 42 . 4/7
No...he couldn’t have...no...no...NO!...James...he couldn’t have...he died didn’t he...no.
This chapter is some fucked up bullshit. I understand the story had to move forward but this trial thing is infuriating. A criminal not only goes free, no punishment whatsoever, but among those who decide the sentence are his direct relatives?
Rue chapter 65 . 3/13
I can't believe it ends, love this
Palak Gupta chapter 12 . 3/13
This series is the second best after the original harry potter series. I am very impressed of the way you presented character's emotions, actions, thoughts perfectly and in less words.
Anni chapter 60 . 3/13
Hey could you make a oneshot about there must be a moment Harry feeling his scar hurt when Voldemort came to attack hogsmead, he looked angry, that was absolutely affected Harry right,
KiaraLumos chapter 37 . 3/10
This is one of the best stories I've read. So original and so clever. Very well written. This chapter had me in tears... 'dad' oh my days, my heart.
An Angel and a Rose chapter 30 . 2/22
You are amazing. Honestly. The plot is so we'll put together and I am obsessed with your story. I love the way this story make the readers hope for one outcome... then makes us change our minds again and again. You are building characters that make sense, with their own personalities and emotions. You have talent and I can only thank you for using it on this FF
Conversation feels like the same person is talking to each other. Making some distinctions in their pattern of speech would make it feel much more real. On a good note. Getting to know some of Harry's feeling was good and the dynamic between Harry, Draco and Voldy makes all of them feel much more unique. It was kind of weird how Arthur asked a question, then answered it. Conveying emotion through dialogue is hard so i would've suggested writing how they feel after they've said something but the story is 14 years old :/
I think making Harry overpowered was the wrong decision. The Plot as it stands now is awfully obvious. No hints at other options and the idea that Harry will meet the Potters doesnt seem exciting. In my opinion, had you built Harry's personality through some mind monologue or important interactions throughout growing up, you could've made it feel much more important. Now it seems like he already knows and is in control of his emotions. No personality No care for character interaction which is basically what the story is made up of until now. Him being strong and looking good doesnt mean anything in these king of stories.
I dunno what you're going for but if you want interactions to feel real you have to establish the personality of said characters first. We dont actually know shit about what Harry thinks and thus most of this has felt dry and pointless. Just because this is a fanfiction doesn't mean you can skip character developement. Harry defeating 5 Aurors was also trash imo. It felt surreal, and not in a good way.
A great book. Thank you
Mria chapter 42 . 2/3
Hold on...no this can’t be real ?!
Please no no no, I swear to god,
I’m crying si hard rn, this can’t be happening pls
i loved this story! I need more of this in My life!
7,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »