Reviews for The Darkness Within
Damien and Harry remind me of Natsu and Zeref
blackbloodywolf chapter 65 . 6/14
great story
Kamikaze Zettaaime chapter 65 . 6/13
it's too late to me read this fict on 2016.
at the first i really enjoy to read all chapter. but i stop read at chpter 32.
im tomxharry fans after all..
beside that this story is good.
i can't stop my tears when read chpter 25. I guess Harry is really pain.
Lola Krantz chapter 55 . 6/12
Wonderful! On the edge of my seat through the whole chapter.
Lola Krantz chapter 41 . 6/12
LOVE this story! I can't put it down.
Lola Krantz chapter 35 . 6/12
What a marvelous story! So engrossing.
IceShadow-HP chapter 53 . 6/11
Wow! This story is the best!
Elara chapter 12 . 6/7
Will Harry stay evil?
IIEarlGreyII chapter 65 . 6/4
I really liked this story at the start, but as it went on I felt sort of unwillingly dragged out of the story. A lot of characters doing things that just seemed stupid for an intelligent person (especially Dumbledore). A lot of coincidences and things that clearly only happened because that was supposed to happen, rather than there being a good reason for it. However even though i found myself cursing a few dumb moments overall I really thought it was a great and original story. It was mostly well written and very consistent, and I would recommend it to anyone. Avoid the authors notes though, I felt spoiled more than once by them.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 28 . 5/28
Damien is an idiot and I almost want to stop reading this.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 15 . 5/26
You know the best part about these types of stories is when the shocking truth is revealed in some awesome dialogue. But almost every time it has just been "and the truth was revealed." Why am I even reading this if the best parts are getting glossed over?
celinhagatinha20 chapter 65 . 5/22
Hello Kurinoone, I am sending you this message, simply because I loved his two fics about The Darkness Within and a part of me, I'm thinking of writing a fic about the characters reading, as you have given permission for many, I would that would allow me, so I can start posting, so get to put them, always at the beginning of each chapter I will report that the story is not mine and not mine, leaving your name and the name of our queen J.K. Rowling. My English this rusty used Google translator. (Brazil / São Paulo)

Thank you in advance!
P.S. I'll start posting soon, thank you and congratulations on this.
P.S.2. These two fics are too until I read some of your colleagues who you follow, you posted in your fic.
Voledemort comes back but this time not to claim the world but to claim his "sons" heart
Ladiefury chapter 37 . 5/13
This story is everything.. I just can't even tell you how awesome you are for this
7,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »