Reviews for The Darkness Within
Selkie chapter 30 . 1/16
The Riddles were Muggles, so it would be highly unlikely that they had house elves
iwrteficsnottragedies chapter 65 . 1/1
I'm SCREAMING. This fic was amazing! I've been looking for MONTHS for a fic exactly like this and you met every single once of my expectations! I'm outstanded honestly. I'm pretty sure I dreamt this to be honest cause there's no way I can be this lucky. Thank you so much for writingThis will absolutely always be one of my favorite fics and be at the top of my rec list.
iwrteficsnottragedies chapter 51 . 12/31/2020
bro the cursed treasure and the fog with your fears? this is Narnia ain't it
RandomSlytherin7 chapter 65 . 12/15/2020
I love this story. It is one of my favorites and was also one of the first long storied that I have read on this platform. The twists were amazing and the character development was great! Thank you for creating this story.
Hadami chapter 55 . 12/4/2020
That was probably the most predictable twist I have ever seen.
Hadami chapter 49 . 12/4/2020
Managed to almost make me cry at Bellatrix Lestrange's death. Wow.
Hadami chapter 34 . 12/4/2020
The secret memory has to be that he didn't kill the Longbottoms.
Hadami chapter 28 . 12/3/2020
Now you have Harry saying "Damy" too. Please kill me, merciful God. I never wished to suffer like this.
Hadami chapter 17 . 12/3/2020
Why didn't harry Just go to Azkaban? Voldemort would've freed him easily. I feel like there have been so many opportunities for him to escape.
Hadami chapter 15 . 12/3/2020
U don't understand why anyone would ever conset to being called "Damy." That is seriously the worst nickname I've ever heard. God, it's hard to read this story with people. Instantly saying it.
Hadami chapter 6 . 12/3/2020
The nickname "damy" makes me want to off myself.
LittleLokiLovah chapter 65 . 11/30/2020
I'm so happy I could cry of joy. This was one of the best fanfiction's that I've ever read! I'm definitely reading the next two.
LittleLokiLovah chapter 64 . 11/29/2020
I'm beaming. THAT WAS SO COOL! I AM STILL SUPER JEALOUS OF HARRY'S EYES TURNING BLACK AND STUFF! SO AWESOME!
LittleLokiLovah chapter 63 . 11/29/2020
All I can think of is 'What if Dumbledore's beard caught on fire when he stuck his head in? That would be embarassing'
LittleLokiLovah chapter 62 . 11/28/2020
I'm trying not to cry but I also weirdly happy because FINALLY! HINNY! THEY KISSED!
7,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »