Reviews for The Darkness Within
Ermelinde chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
Poor Jamie-boy! Another wonderful chapter and I still applaud you.
moonravencrow13 chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
this is so freakin alsome u have to write more soon!

left me hanging off my seat not most fanfics do that to me.

that was so freakin alsome and u better update soon or I'll die from bordom.
SailorHecate chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
Fabulous chappie! Yay quick updates.
Kitomi chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
This is good but it seems like a really big rip-off of 'A Shattered Prophecy."

**Just a note to 'ilovethestorys' 'A Shattered Prophecy' belongs to Project Dark Overlord-not kurinoone.*
ilovethestorys chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
good two chapters. I like that you kept the scar and scar pain. Most people make it so that the pain isn't there. It was good little detail to add. Though your writing it in a slightly different style, which I like, it is still pretty similar to your othere story 'A Shattered Prophecy' and I can't wait to see the changes you make. Good job.
Ermelinde chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
I have been trying to review this story since you first posted it, but Fanfiction wouldn't let me. XD Anyway, I really, really like this for some reason. Maybe its because when people write a story like this- Harry is a total bastard to everyone, or Voldemort is gushy or a bastard himself. This has a good balance...

In the end, would Harry kill his own parents (Not Bella and Voldemort, but Lily and James) if ordered to? I'd like to see that, really.

Good Luck!
SailorHecate chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
This story is so good! I hope you update soon.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
love it

please update as soon as possible
thegetaway-xx chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
can't wait to see what happens

more please :D
Zachariah1337 chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
How did Harry gt the scar from Voldie without Voldie losing his body?
Nimeariel chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Ooh I hope the order's plan does not work!

Update soon
BloodyMarry chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Wow! I love it, and I can't wait for you to update!

Laters~
ulkser chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
is this story a "take up"? because i am sure i have read something very similar to this story. in that story harry is captured by order and brought to hogwarts... i don't remember the title o that story though.

so can you please inform me about this?i mean whether you took up that stroy or just wrote a new one?

anyways i always liked dark!harry stories.

also could you tell whether harry will turn against voldemort? will harry become light? it is important for me to know because i don't want to spend my hours reading this fic if it features a light harry in future.
Nix chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Will Harry be attending Hogwarts, and will he meet his parents?
Chris Widger chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
This seems oddly similiar to 'A Shattered Prophecy.'
7,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 Next »