Reviews for Special Circumstances
Dr. B. Shadow chapter 11 . 1/10/2007
Wow... I really don't know what to say.

Keep up the good work and continue when you can.
draco2hermione chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Malfoys a bush over but i still love ur story!
DCoD chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
Ah, such a wonderful start to their last year, huh? hehe Poor Hermione, bumped into like that. Should be interesting to see what happens now that they're on their way... and what that letter from Dumbledore is about... hmm..

More soon!
Queen of the Scoubies chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
OMG! I cant wait for more!

mwah
HEB chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
use it well- the note 2 harry from dumbledore about the invisibility cloak...
kaipanther chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
aw...why does draco have to do anything, why can't lucius just leave draco alone. :( keep going i want to see this master plan.
kaipanther chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
cute. also nice i can see the parings coming to light.
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
heh...that's pretty good...update asap...thanks, bye!
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
haha this is great! hm...and as for the latin...i believe it goes something like "he who is not a wizard deserves to die"...pretty innovative...update asap! thanks, bye!
DCoD chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
GAH! I hate not knowing what it means... hehe Maybe a little hint?

Hehe. Still intrigued, though it's a bit slow at the moment. Either way, I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
DCoD chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
Hmm... very interesting beginning. Slow, which is actually kinda nice for once. I like it.

More soon!
moosey87 chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
It's good so far- looking forward to more soon!
Dizi 85 chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
this is really quite good so far (i should know, ive been reading every hp related story i can get my hands on :P )

please keep going, i cant wait to see what happens!
enamel-mammel chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Yup, It's purty good. A few spacing problims. Write more, please.
Genehh chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
waow! I want to read more! SOON! what's is that called againg? Intriguing? Intrigueing? Oh, who cares? Any who, keep it up! good work and I'll be reading more of this! Read ya l8r!

-Geni