Reviews for Flaming Emotions, Burning Passions
Luna LightMoon chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
HIS NAME IS NOT ZOLO! ITS ZORO! Damn, it pisses me off when they call my Zoro, Zolo, it makes him sound like a wuss...
beau-peep chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Like it! Dang Zoro for being mean to my Sanji! Sigh I love him
WindUpBird69 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love it! Your writing is wonderful. More, more, more! I can't wait for the 8th chapter! ;D
mini-eggs1 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Great Story so far - I can't wait for another chapter! Aw, Zoro...TIME SHWIME! I feel so sorry for Sanji...I don't want him to feel rejected! Hehe, you've got me so caught up in the story...update soon please, for my own sanity! :D
SleepDeprivedFujoshi chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Hi there! So far your story has been great! I did notice a small thing though, you had said Sanji's cigarettes and lighter had been taken by Chopper because it could have side affects with the medicine but at the end he once again had smokes and a lighter? Well, besides that small thing you are doing a fantastic job and I'm very much enjoying reading it w and p.s. his name is Zoro* not for writing though! Im looking forward to the next chapter!
Demon Chibi chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
I love the story so far. Great job. I can't wait to see what happens between the two. Please update soon! XD
yume76 chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
your story is positively vibrant. and the love scene is absolutely great. although i would like to point out a very few thing (minor details actually). you kept writing the swordsman's name as 'zolo' but it's actually 'zoro'. also sanji's way of talking is kind of funny in this story. i guess because i usually watch the original episodes with subbing. you already mentioned that you watch the english dubbed edition. i guess to each his/her own choice. but i think if you watch the subbed one you would appreciate it more. but mostly i think you are quite a brilliant story teller. your story i believe is flawless. i really love it. thanx for sharing. ;-)
black rose pirate chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
its was reli gd

wot happens next :)
yotada chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
No! Poor Sanji! Please please update soon! I need more angst! more angst! btw, hot chapter
animeXIII chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
hurry with the next one cant wait
Yvanna Irie chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
Hell, I DID end up reading this... All thanks to AnimeBride, she recommended this.

But oh whoa! I had no idea that you could split a delicious smut-scene into three pieces, and still make it work it's magic. That's some talent you've got there, all right.

More of this. Soon. PLEASE!
Ragnilde chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Oh, I really love you're work! I think you're really talented!

Keep up the good work!

ps: not gonna bother you with impulsive questions about the next chapter cuz I added it to favorites and story alerts.
SilverHowler chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
Aww...poor Sanji...if I were him, I would get SO depressed...Come on, Zolo, wake up! Talk to him!

I really like this story, so please update soon! XD GOOD LUCK! XD
loupy-mad-rocker chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
ep SMEXY

OMG hes said the wrong thing there
Rose Beloved chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
OMGWTFBBQ

Squeegasm.

Fucking amazing story.

Best effing yaoi sex scene I've EVER read : D

I'm sending this to my friend, who's anti-yaoi XD She'll love it.