Reviews for Stuck In The Elavator With Peoples
Apoapsis chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Some Hobo Dude? Automatically made me love it.
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
VGF:ITS BEEN 4 YEARS! 4 YEARS AND YOU HAVE UPDATED! :O YOU NEED TO UPDATE! I FOUND THIS LAST YEAR BUT DIDN'T GET TO REVIEW BECAUSE I HAVE A DUMB COMPUTER THAT HATES TO REVIEW AT THE WORSET OF TIMES BUT THIS IS UNACEPPTABLE! I know that has to be some people out there that still want to read this like i do and we can do that if its not finshed. Dx So i beg plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz finsh this! Sadly, i will just have to wait to find out so i will be saying my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
Doctor Skittles chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
omg i just realized you share a name with me
fangirl94 chapter 16 . 10/23/2008
YAY ! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!
fangirl94 chapter 15 . 10/23/2008
PLZ MAKE MOVE!
fangirl94 chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
OMG LOLMAO! i love it so much PLZ! make the last one !
fangirl94 chapter 10 . 10/23/2008
OMG! AANG! KATARA! ZUKO! OMG!

U JUST MADE MY FREAKING DAY! OMGOMGOMG!

PLZ COME OUT WITH IT SOON!
fangirl94 chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
U R NOT A FAILER! U DO NOT SUCK!

I 4 1 LOVE UR STOREYS!

plz keep it up!
Paego chapter 16 . 9/14/2008
LOL ROLF LOL ROFL. i love the Avatar and Danny Phantom and Farily odd parents and the Catscratch and the spongebob mix. i love avatar and Danny Phantom the most. they rock. it's also funny how they had to find the present and it's a missol toe and blah blah blah and blah blah... did i start blahing again. sorry. well i got to go. BYE BYE :D
Baeden chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
Oh good.
Princess of Rose chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
OMFG YAYZERS!

Finally you are going to add more! After almost a whole year! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this on the archive!

Breaking Dawn Ruled!

Peace,

RenesmeeScarlet
Hyperpegasi chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
I just started (and got to the end of) this story today, but it's pretty funny, so I hope you do finish it, cuz it's kinda sad that Danny and Sam have been in that elevator, together, alone, for a year. . . Hope they weren't doing anything naughty. . .
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
hey!

glad to hear you're continuing this story! i hope u update soon! - :)
Hyperpegasi chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
OK, exactly how DO you appreciate monkeys?. . . Then again, I'm no sure I want to know. . . Anyway, poor Sam! I vote off Dash, because Box Ghost is the only one between Sam and the position of outcast.
Hyperpegasi chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
Meat sculpting? For Sam? Does this person WANT to become headless? Ne, just kidding! Danny doesn't want to stay anymore? I suppose I can't blame him, fangirls raving on one side, Sam angry on the other. . .Danny-boi is screwd. And it's funny.