Reviews for Why Can't I?
Venus914 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Awww...at least thwy have a happy ending!
Destined For Hell chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
This is good but aren't Greg and Ryan moving a little to fast I mean they just met. But I love crossovers with Ryan/Greg they are my two favourite characters from the shows with Danny in first for CSI:NY
VanillaSlash chapter 18 . 1/27/2009
That was the cutest ending possible! I expected Horatio to call Catherine, since she's the one he worked closest with from Vegas, but it's a minor detail anyway. Very sweet fic!
kirallie chapter 18 . 6/18/2008
Yay! Go H! Glad he rang Grissom. Those two are so cute! Even if I haven't watched far enough into Miami to have seen Ryan.
topazvampireeyes chapter 18 . 2/12/2008
loved the fic! started listening to wicked during it... ]
Dan's girl81 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I liked the story. It was good.
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 18 . 8/10/2007
aw that is so sweet, i love a happy ending.
pinknerffan chapter 15 . 3/28/2007
I know i haven't read all of what's posted on this story, but I had to comment on the fact that you used an S Club 7 song, and the fact that I didn't know if any one else knew who they were, the song you used is also my favourite, but I just was amazed that someone knew who they were...so yeah...
Kim chapter 18 . 2/14/2007
You should add more to the story and make Greg and Ryan get married and have a baby. I liked the story and I like Greg and Ryan.
x.lovey.x chapter 18 . 9/25/2006
So many weeks, and I've finally gotten to finish reading this story! It was awesome! Two thumbs up! :D
Black Sorceress chapter 18 . 8/31/2006
Yay! Lovely happy ending! I loved this, it was great! Is there a sequel? Please let there be a sequel!
Beaglicious chapter 18 . 8/2/2006
Aw...that was so sweet! Glad it had a happy ending. I love angst, and write my own fair share of miserable endings, but I thought for sure my heart would burst if those two went on like that. Nice job - this one's going on the faves list!
Beaglicious chapter 13 . 8/2/2006
What a sad, sad chapter. This is just a wonderful fic!
Beaglicious chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Yes...a one bedroom fic...my favorite! I love how you do Greg...I can just feel the energy!
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Went back to read this when your sequel popped up. Looking good so far! No ew here - I love Greg/Ryan.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »