Reviews for Fortune & Glory
Dralx chapter 19 . 7/28/2006
Sorry I didn't review on the first day, but I'm here now! And oh my goodness I LOVE you! We've got a pissed off Ian, a kick ass Claire and a living Riley! I must admit, I kinda want to know what Ian's reaction is going to be when he finds out that his baby sister killed someone. I know that he's got no room to talk, but I figgure that won't stop him. Other then that, this chapter was good. Just like all the others. You really have mastered the flow of a story. Knowing when to speed it up or slow it down, just at the right places. The ones that usually leave us readers wondering what's going to happen next. As for your cliff hanger, it was worthy of POTC2! Sorry for the long review. I hope things are going well with you!
elvenrarehunter chapter 19 . 7/27/2006
Oh! Great chapter! Sorry I didn't get to the last chapter :( but it was great too :D. I like this. You're very gifted at action scenes. ;)

So you killed Lander? Let's have a moment of silence for our dearly departed muscleman...ok. That's done now. ;) I love the scene between Deachat and Claire.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait until the next chapter.
MusicIsMyWorld chapter 19 . 7/27/2006
I'm so happy you updated! Yay! Riley's alive! (Does a EXTREMLY (I spelled that wrong didn't I?) happy dance.) You just made my day! Thank you! Update soon!

FallenAngelFreddie chapter 18 . 7/26/2006
DUDE! Add more, i love this story! please add more! DOn't let Riley die!
feathered friend chapter 18 . 7/22/2006
update soon? I really don't want to be left at that part where he dies. that would rly suck.
Sunburn Lady chapter 18 . 7/21/2006
Do you know how badly you are killing me by not updating? DO YOU?

Love the story by the way! Update soon!
MusicIsMyWorld chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
Ok, I'm using this chapter to review because it won't let me review twice. I've gotten over the shock of Riley being shot and am no longer angry (just exausted from band camp). Please update soon! The suspense is killing me! i have to know what happens to Riley! You could make my week so much better by having a chapter up when I get home from band camp. Please update soon! Please! Hurry!

Miss Kitty chapter 18 . 7/17/2006
Robinson is evil! You are evil!

OK, I'm sorry for my outburst. I know you wouldn't have done anything to hurt Riley if you weren't going to be bringing him back. I think I know how you're going to bring him back but I will say no more.

Love your story, you're an amazing writer, and keep up the great work!
Kes chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
OMG, I am so irked. I gave you a huge long review and STUPID FF CUT HALF OF IT OFF!

Well, it was witty and helpful and LONG. Just so you know. *wanders away morosely, kicking at the dirt* Dangit.
Kes chapter 18 . 7/14/2006
Oh joy, 'arpiness, you is too good to little oi! :D I come back from art camp to find a new chapter-with promise of whumpage! Yayness!

Nice bits of 'see, we're smart' dialogue. (and yes, I had to research everything in my story. XD) The bits about the intimidation weapons-check reminded me of LotR or Sinbad of the Seven Seas, with these guys taking forever to unload their weapons. *snickers*

LOL. Ah, Riley. "while he normally prided himself as a conversation starter"...
Aniangelz chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Sorry I'm reviewing twice but hey... Please embarass and 'whump' riley! He's my fave but I like seeing characters i like be embarassed and in pain. And no, I am not wierd...just a little insane...
Aniangelz chapter 18 . 7/14/2006
Ahh! This is so incredibly good! I love Riley, don't kil him! please? Please please please. Write more! Your a writing genius!
AFreakInside chapter 18 . 7/13/2006
Oh jeeze! The ending scared me so much. Great job! I cant wait for the rest of it.
classicreviewer chapter 18 . 7/13/2006
omg! i can't believe it! you SHOT RILEY! what kind of sick person would do that? . . . no offense or anything.
Liana-Elfgirl chapter 18 . 7/12/2006
I love love love love love the story and can't wait for an update. P.s. Riley NO!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »