Reviews for Kikyou No Kokoro
The Eternal Lamenting Angel chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Sweet and sad!

Great job on her emotions!

It also nice that they stayed in character!

Excellent poem!

Good job!
BanginBrunette chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I really liked your poem! It was really sweet, but a little long. Not painfully, though! It was great _
Kiba13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
you're right about kikyo... she's awsome! but she has a few flaws and thats alright... thats what makes her kikyo!lol..inuyasha wouldnt be the same if he wasnt a little stupid every now and then.!lol... anyway, you're story is awsome! think u can make one with naruto in action? if you already made one, where is it? i wanna read it!_
thir13enth chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I remember a part of this from somewhere

maybe i already read this one

w/e i was looking around in the archive of the C2 and found this so yeah

good job on the rhyming part
Inu-chan8970 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Tears actually came to my eyes as I read the poem-I don,t really cry anymore and I just loved this poem!
Darth Vader chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
It's nice seeing a decent fic for once that doesn't portray Kikyo as an evil witch. Good job! -
KAGURALOVER chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This was wonderful!A lot of people see Kikyo as a evil person,but she's really not.
SakineSamus chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
*applauses* I LOVED IT! Wonderful! D
godtech chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Aww, It was so sad ;-; It's REALLY good though _
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Oh my gosh, I love your poem so MUCH! I love it all! I feel so bad for Kikyou now... I wanna cry for her... Anyway, write more. That was so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Aw...this poem is sweet! A welcome break from fics portraying Kikyo as a cold witch! I'll be keeping watch for more poetry from you! :)
Gotta Find You chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
aw thast really sad. I really love Kikyo and I know how many people out there want her " to rot in hell" but they dont know anything. I feel really bad for Kikyo and her past is tragic. Anyways, I lloved your poem and it must've taken really long. *added to favourites*!

UR GOOD!