Reviews for Reflections
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Supposed to have been posted 30 December 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

Six year post KOTOR: Revan remembers the past

Remember to sight edit, and here I will give a clue: you have artifacts 'from' Juhani instead of for. The artifacts on her shelf suggests that others gave them to her, not the other way around.

It's taut (Tight) rather than taught (Learned)

The piece flowed but not as smoothly as it could. Her memories of what it was with overlays of what would be six years later when the Exile's crew had taken the ship, and Canderous, the unchanged element that infuses both. Well worth reading.

Pick of the Week
Freidon chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Very well done. You captured Revan perfectly, and the wookie being braided was rather funny as well. Good job on keeping the drama realistic and cheesy at the same time. Good luck in future stories!
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
again, aw
Lianna chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Another nice story full of a lot of emotion. I really like your writing style and how you describe everything. These type of stories always make me so sad, especially this one. Great job. Hope you update your other story Of Love and War soon.
Rian Sage chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I thought it was a nice reflection of life on the ship outside of what the game shows us. There may have been a couple awkward sentences and one paragraph was a little too long. Other than that, I thought it was very nice.