Reviews for Another Perspective
hadesgirl015 chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
something I have been wondering, is this before or after 5th year?
Keena3105 chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
update again soon?
Helen chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Very curious story. Struck me as very insightful and interesting.
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
A lovely story. I really enjoyed it. :)
Can'tlogindragonzflyte chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Your story's plot is interesting, but the disorganized scenes make it very hard to follow along. You've also made quite a few spelling and grammar errors. Names which were spelt incorrectly really confused me for a while too.
Dazzled With Magic chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
love, love, love, love, LOVE! this story. I cant believe you didnt finish this one, it is just amazing. I hope that some day you will sit down and write some more. I just glad that this chapter isnt a cliffie. :D Keep up the awesome work like you have done here.
Jynx merriwinkle chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
I Really like the story so far. would LOVE more! please
K. Rynna chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
This is a great story! Is Harry and/or Snape going to tell any? And Harry assigned himself a four foot long essay! Wow he must have been having a bad day! )
BroodingOne chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Good story, it's really funny!

And thanks for the add!
Laura Banx chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
funny!
Cap'n Awesome chapter 16 . 7/11/2009
You absolutely must update now please. Mostly because I just finished reading it all, it was toatally awesome, and its 4am. If that's not a mark of a good story, I don't know what it. The Harry and Snape moments are awesome, and you have them characterised beautifully, excellent!
Lumcer chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
I am completely estatic (SP?) about this story! Loved it I hope you Update soon! :D

KCK-Lumcer
Serpent91 chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
Awesome!
loretta537 chapter 16 . 6/23/2009
this is a great story, will anyone (besides remus and dumbledore) ever realize that snape and harry switched?
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 16 . 6/22/2009