Reviews for In The Twilight Kingdom
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Supposed to have been posted 30 December 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Post KOTOR: After Revan leave to go to the unknown regions, Carth wonders what will happen next

The piece is deep introspection to a T. The author has a lot to say about what war is and does to those who are part of it. The problem is, like a lot of the peace movement, the author acts as if every part of war taints the soul just because you survive it. The character, however seems to accept this, and merely hopes that when Revan returns, there will be something left to hold on to.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
...Wow. Just... wow.
Sora Blade707 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Beautiful. I like how you stayed within Carth's character and gave Revan a bit of a twist on his own personality. :) Hope you come up with more!
Revan chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Quite a good story. I can totally imagine Carth thinking this. That's a credit to your talent and your insight in the knights of the old republic universe. You know what you're writing about and you do it really well. I don't get why you don't have more reviews, but then people often think a story is good but just can't be bothered to write a review. I know, I'm one of those people. This time I wanted to make an exception because I've been looking a long time for a story like this and thanks to you I found it. Keep writing (kotor, :)