Reviews for FF7 The Online Game
Awsome chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
This was a very good series im sorry i didn't review the other chapters. I own the game so I understood it alot, like how Lauren loved Zack and how Garret get's the last word, like he always does in meetings in the actuall game but i was wonderign one thing... Why did Lauren live? Is it because it wouldn't fit the story if she did die? Or was it because you like her as a character? Or mabey was it because if she died your inspiration would leave? It also could be if she died the whole story would collapse? Mabey it was just because Brandon deserved SOME heppyness in the end.
bob chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
does tiffany die?
The Great Naxa chapter 17 . 3/11/2007
I liked your story, so good! It was sad about Zack! but of course Clorith forever! good ending.
xanimejunkie chapter 17 . 2/17/2007
o.o! OMG! for a second there, i thought cloud actually did die. .
WedgePalmer chapter 17 . 12/28/2006
W00t Wedge was in it! YAYAYAYAY!

Wedge rules, yay!
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 17 . 9/14/2006
LEON! HE WAS IN HERE! Does Yuffie recognize him in the sequel? I can't remember if she said she did... Squiffie! YAY!

Duff-Duff chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Life chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Aw you don't like Tifa. I think she's okay but I like Aeris more. It's an interesting idea but how will it end? Hmm I guess I'll have to find out. .
Rinas chapter 17 . 7/5/2006
And so a great story has ended. Garret getting the last word...awesome. I expect great things from you. If you're making anymore fics I'll be happy to read, k?
Beeria chapter 17 . 7/5/2006
Aw happy endings are the best! lol. Ooh are you go to do more Cloriths? Well even if its not that pairing I'm sure whatever story you do next will be awesome!

I loved this story though!
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 17 . 7/5/2006
ZACK! *cries a lot* Not AGAIN! *cries buckets*

I liked the ending. I so thought Brandon was going to die. That would have been something. But then Laura would have been miserable because Cloud and Zack would have been dead.

I think you got Zack's personality perfect. Secret Service? Awesome! Totally worth waiting for the end.

nonamedman chapter 17 . 7/4/2006
great fic. nice ending.

PS please read/review my fic.

the ending could have been better. but good none the less.
Angelicxox chapter 17 . 7/3/2006
aww it ended? :(...ohh well, all good things have to end

But that was a very action-y ending...i mean poor Zack, he was in if for barely two chapters and that happened...ohh well, at least Brandon/Cloud was okk...BTW: i was so0o scared when Tiffany was listing the funerals...i thought that he died! i cheered when he was talking to Laura/Aeris in the park (YAY for Aeris/Cloud...Laura/Brandon)

Loved the ending and loved the story :) pleasee write soon
diamonds go BLING chapter 16 . 7/3/2006
no no no, I didnt say that i ment I didnt want them to die, It was late so I had no idea what I was typeing...:) IM SO SORRY anyways that was a great chapter
Beeria chapter 16 . 7/3/2006
Aww that was sweet little Clorith moments in this chapter. But Cloud/Brandon better not die now! This story is amazing! I love it!