Reviews for Prankster
Korregidora chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I am so in love with this story! :)
jess.c.kong chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
What a silly lil fic! Thoroughly entertaining! I can't decide which prank I liked more, Tsunade's clothespins or Ibiki's singing telegram! The only thing that could have made it better was if they confronted their feelings for each other in the cave ("did you molest me knowing I was the prankster the whole time?", "did you just do it to mess with my feelings", "but you're a straight pervert!" - in reference to the bathhouse telescope ). And I think to tie it up, one last cheesy pick up line thrown in by Kakashi would have been a nice nod. But overall I loved the story and how it showed more of the village aspect of Konoha and how they may have handled life after Sound. And of course I loved every bit of IruKa smut there was! Thank you for making me smile. :)
jerricho11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
i hate to be THAT person but the human body has 206 bones not 256. anywho good story so far.
xLL-Ax chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
I can just see Kakashi singing 'Sponge bath sponge bath' with the tune of Spongebob Squarepants :p Nice stroy! :D
Ivyhunter10 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Naruto, if he had a shirt would be orange and either have eat, sleep, ramen on it or eat, sleep, prank.
jj chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
ne likey alot
wickedhpnerd chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Omg this fic was brilliant! I adored it! Iruka was amazing here! I adored his characters, and his pranks, and how it started off just to cheer up the children, but he kept going. Also I really liked that Iruka and Kakashi has a flirty friendship before hand. And Kakashi's obsession with the Prankster was to awesome for words! I really like the side characters as well! Neji cracked me up! Iruka going to him for help, and starting off like not mentioning specifics but then getting all flustered and saying the name was just a great scene. I really adored Hinata's explanation to Iruka about Kakashi liking the prankster, and how it was still Iruka. That might be one of my favorite parts. Also Gai and Lee were hilarious! I like that Sakura finally realized what a catch Lee is! And lol at the Rookie teams all helping out the Prankster, just awesome. And little Hanabi! She was so cute! Genma and Raido, just hilarious and hot, and poor Neji xD!
Anyways back to the KakaIru, omg, so damn hot! WOOO! *fans-self* All of their scenes. The Alley, The Forest, which was really hot to me, because it was Iruka's first time doing something like that, and that he gagged at first, I dunno, just hotness and lruka being all masked and mysterious! And the scene before the ANBU captured him, just absolutely adore, and I like that Kakashi said they wouldn't burst in on people making love and the reasoning. I like the dramatic turn of the random annoying elder from the beginning end up being this bad guy. And the whole trail! And Iruka being his awesome Iruka-y self and protecting Tsunade. Just really great stuff! And aww Kakashi crying and blaming it on Obito's eye. And the ending was so hot and lovely!
All in all, I really really like this fic, this is definitely a favorite!
1sunfun chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun
blackdominatrix chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
When I read a scene where Neji is there I feel so sad..Masashi sensei was so heartless to kill him...
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Reading it for the 2nd time...love it..
Smozzick chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Very nice little fic and definitely something I could see Iruka doing...well, some of it.
DixieGoddess chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Just re-read this story after a few years of not really remembering it. It is BRILLIANT!

Not only is it very well written and executed, but clever as all hell. You came up with such good pranks for almost every main character and described them hilariously. You also managed to make the story extend realistically beyond the end of the pranking - which was masterful, seeing as how it's true that, in reality, not everything would just be wrapped up nice and neatly with no consequences after something like that. And, of course, the fact that Iruka was the prankster and Kakashi chased him, is not only awesome in that they are the hottest couple everz, but it fits *perfectly* with their characters anyway.

I have read several of your other KakaIru fics and think they are all marvelous, but this is, BY FAR, the best. And one of the best KakaIru fics, and fics overall, that I've ever read.
Nyxianna chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
I love this story! I was giggling the whole way through, and it's sooo sweet :)
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
So I first read this all the way back in January of 2008. (I just hunted down the review to see what I wrote, so that's why I know the date.)

I just wanted to let you know that, since the first time, this has become my favorite "feel-good" fanfic of all time. And I don't just mean favorite Naruto fic - I haven't been part of the Naruto fandom in ages. I've read this one probably... oh, half a dozen times, at least? Read it again yesterday. I've ended up copy/pasting it over into my own files so I can read it even without internet access.

(Which reminds me: I'm a bit of an OCD grammar-freak, and I've fixed a number of typos in the version in my files. Send me a PM if you want me to e-mail those to you. None of the fixes are major, though; just little things like "out" instead of "our".)

But anyway. Yeah, I'm pretty much in love with this fic. I love Training with Jounin almost as much, but this one here is definitely on top. And trust me, I've read a LOT of fanfiction over the years, and many of them were quite good. So to say that this fanfic here is my one go-to fic when I need something fluffy to cheer me up is no small thing.

I'm sad to see that you haven't posted anything on this site in quite a while, but please know that people out there are still reading and enjoying your stuff. Thank you. C:
Erandi chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Oh 's past midnight and my tummy hurts from silent laughing! kakairu story ever!