Reviews for Prankster
Celebrindal01 chapter 9 . 3/15
This story was so good, really funny, I loved it from beginning to end!

The epilogue is hilarious, I like how Kakashi acts like a little kid asking for his treat.

Iruka is awesome, no wonder everybody worshsips him now!

And I liked so much the "Neji's traumatic day", so good to imagine him having this kind of day! ahah

I like these two together, and it's a nice change to see them in a comic fiction.

Your writing is perfect, I greatly enjoyed it, thank you! : ))
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 2/26
aw how silly. . glad he has help now
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 2/26
funny
ShellyDream chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
this has been an all time favourite of mine. so I wanted to re read it again. the entire story is amazing. I love prankster ruka. Thank you for your hard work
Chou chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
Oh my, when was I ever so content? Your fic is awesome! I laughed so much and it was so sweet and sexy. Thank you for this great piece.
Korregidora chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I am so in love with this story! :)
jess.c.kong chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
What a silly lil fic! Thoroughly entertaining! I can't decide which prank I liked more, Tsunade's clothespins or Ibiki's singing telegram! The only thing that could have made it better was if they confronted their feelings for each other in the cave ("did you molest me knowing I was the prankster the whole time?", "did you just do it to mess with my feelings", "but you're a straight pervert!" - in reference to the bathhouse telescope ). And I think to tie it up, one last cheesy pick up line thrown in by Kakashi would have been a nice nod. But overall I loved the story and how it showed more of the village aspect of Konoha and how they may have handled life after Sound. And of course I loved every bit of IruKa smut there was! Thank you for making me smile. :)
jerricho11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
i hate to be THAT person but the human body has 206 bones not 256. anywho good story so far.
xLL-Ax chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
I can just see Kakashi singing 'Sponge bath sponge bath' with the tune of Spongebob Squarepants :p Nice stroy! :D
Ivyhunter10 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Naruto, if he had a shirt would be orange and either have eat, sleep, ramen on it or eat, sleep, prank.
jj chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
ne likey alot
wickedhpnerd chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Omg this fic was brilliant! I adored it! Iruka was amazing here! I adored his characters, and his pranks, and how it started off just to cheer up the children, but he kept going. Also I really liked that Iruka and Kakashi has a flirty friendship before hand. And Kakashi's obsession with the Prankster was to awesome for words! I really like the side characters as well! Neji cracked me up! Iruka going to him for help, and starting off like not mentioning specifics but then getting all flustered and saying the name was just a great scene. I really adored Hinata's explanation to Iruka about Kakashi liking the prankster, and how it was still Iruka. That might be one of my favorite parts. Also Gai and Lee were hilarious! I like that Sakura finally realized what a catch Lee is! And lol at the Rookie teams all helping out the Prankster, just awesome. And little Hanabi! She was so cute! Genma and Raido, just hilarious and hot, and poor Neji xD!
Anyways back to the KakaIru, omg, so damn hot! WOOO! *fans-self* All of their scenes. The Alley, The Forest, which was really hot to me, because it was Iruka's first time doing something like that, and that he gagged at first, I dunno, just hotness and lruka being all masked and mysterious! And the scene before the ANBU captured him, just absolutely adore, and I like that Kakashi said they wouldn't burst in on people making love and the reasoning. I like the dramatic turn of the random annoying elder from the beginning end up being this bad guy. And the whole trail! And Iruka being his awesome Iruka-y self and protecting Tsunade. Just really great stuff! And aww Kakashi crying and blaming it on Obito's eye. And the ending was so hot and lovely!
All in all, I really really like this fic, this is definitely a favorite!
1sunfun chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun
blackdominatrix chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
When I read a scene where Neji is there I feel so sad..Masashi sensei was so heartless to kill him...
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Reading it for the 2nd time...love it..