Reviews for Erik:the Vampire Hunter: The Continuing Adventures
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 21 . 23h
(laughing hysterically)
You just HAD to end this chapter with one of my favorite lines from the 2004 movie, didn't you?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 23h
Aw crap.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 5 . 11/28
PLEASE tell me that the body Orpheus is currently inhabiting DID NOT originally belong to Sytri!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 3 . 11/28
Goes by the name of Oren Pheryus...supposedly has the voice of an angel...gets all nervous and twitchy when he hears the name "Hades"...Orpheus?
As in Orpheus and Eurydice?
xx.C.C.xx chapter 21 . 7/27
Omigod! I love this series so much! Why did you abandon it? I couldn't wait to see the ending...
Erik Lover chapter 21 . 2/24
Why haven't you continued the story?
Phampire chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
NOOOOOO! Why did you abandon this story? It's just getting to the good part... Please I beg you continue it!
bwayphantomrose chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I continue to read this story in hopes that you will one day resume this tale. It is truly a remarkable story that I have remembered and returned to over the years.
Alyssa chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
I'm not sure what happened to you that caused this story to be abandoned but I hope you finish the piece!

I read your original story when it was published and waited desperately for an a new chapter everyday. At that time I was a young teenager and now as an adult I find myself reading both stories a few times a year!

This is by far my favorite story on the entire sight!
Andelevion chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
Your writing is much better in this story, which only shows how much you improved! :) Your involvement of mythology is very cool, if a little cheesy, but who cares. Update soon!
nightingales-rose chapter 21 . 1/18/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO. . . . You can't stop now! Very entertaining, VERY original plot . . . please continue!
NovemberNite chapter 21 . 12/25/2011
Oh, I so wish you had finished this story.
Mini Nicka chapter 21 . 11/27/2011
Excellent continuation I really hope you decide to add more chapters very soon.
HeartsBroken chapter 21 . 11/17/2011
i really want to read Erik and Hades confrontation and i want to know how the trade goes. I want to read about Christine and Erik's wedding. Please upload a new chapter!
crazykrew chapter 21 . 10/14/2011
awww-man why'd you stop? it was just getting to the good part ... hope some time in the so near future you'll be inspired to finish this lovely love story... thank you for keeping me entertained for two days love the stories so far!