Reviews for On Becoming an Axiom
crownoflaurel chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Oh, nicely done. I like how clearly it's explained; love for Artemis is faith. I enjoy how it could probably also apply to Artemis Fowl the First as well.
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
An interesting and very believable insight into Artemis' mind. He never was quite like anyone else. And it's nice that this "anyone" understands him so well.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
very interesting take on love with artemis, i mean VERY interesting. I never thought of it like that but I could see him doing exactly that.

favorite. easy.

Keep writing

Yuki
Countess of Western March chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
a wonderful one-shot! It's VERY in character of Artemis to act like such.

At first I found it sad, but after a while...I understood what you were saying.

Feeling completely comfortable and trusting towards the one you love, showing affection and finding it so normal.

This brought heat to my cheeks! Definitely a favourite of mine!

two thumbs up! excellent read! the best i've read today! :D
Araedia chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I loved this because your characterization is so good. Artemis in love would probably be just like this. I mean, for a guy who's not even comfortable hugging anyone, you can't really expect him to go down on his knees and declare his undying love!

Great job!
athena0109 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
That was so beautiful.
teapotpot chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This is fantastic! I really enjoyed the use of second person, which is surprising for me. Simple but elegant writing, great characterization, and a wonderful central idea. I've loved a lot of your pieces; keep up the amazing work and thanks for sharing!
MaryLilaWest chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wow really good. beautiful. WHo's the girl? A new character, or one we've met before?
Abster1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Aw! I love this. :) watery, teary, happy fluff filled smile :D GREAT story!

-Abz
Tears Falling Freely chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This is so Artemis, you characterized him pretty much exactly.

I loved the style and you even made this point of view very interesting and nice.

I love the thought behind it and enjoyed it emensly.
distel chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
*stares* ... *stares some more* this ... this ... .real! No, it is not your everyday love story but this is Artemis Fowl II. That is him! I'm ... still shocked!
Roseability chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
This is a work of a true author. You made it so... meticulous and deeply intriguing. I adore it.
ArtyHollyFreak chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This is brilliant, has such emotion and soul to it. I believe it perfectly depicts the true meaning of absolute trust, and maybe love as well, at least for Artemis. This is such a refreshing change from Arty falling head over heels in love, stuttering, stammering, doing anything for her - that's just so not him. I also like your use of the second person - you don't find that very often; it makes it all the more touching and personal. Please write more fics like this.
Decce chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
That was really beautiful, too. I love the way you write ;).

The thoughts are short of short but interact with each other, so even at the end of each paragraph I feel like I can anticipate more for Artemis' lover's thoughts and feelings on the same object: Artemis, only in, sort of different ... feelings? Oh I don't know, all I know is that I loved it and I believe you are possibly the greatest writer ever.

I'm also really really interested in the "flicker"! Is it the true love feeling? Passion? Something that people who truly live out life to the happiest extent feel all the time, and Artemis, with his super smartness, can only feel briefly? And at the end, the "flicker is gone. And you don't miss it in the slightest." Those last statements have so much meaning, and all the meanings that I've come up with probably don't live up to its true meaning in the slightest.

I really really really love this one ;D.

- June
Soccer101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I don't know if you got across what you were trying to say or not, but i love the story! it's obvious why you were nominated for an Orion! good luck!